Default For the next few years..we ARE the dark horse

This team has potential. Everyone here loves playing together. Young, competitive and hustle playing athletes boarded. We have a potential franchise player and all time great in Prozingus. I said this before, this team reminds me of a version of the pacers a few years ago.

We can pull upsets. Our concern should be chemistry when we lose, experience and clicking. I have hope. We may not have the tools to win a championship right away, but I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm having fun watching our games.

Regardless of how you put it, we deserve to have some sort of fun. With that said, as we become more and more of winners than we were losers, every loss hurts. But we must learn from it.

All rise. We are capable of stunning some big teams come game time.

Default Re: For the next few years..we ARE the dark horse

Love the attitude

This was Phil's plan: bring pride back to the Garden. Implement a plan and collect talent that will adhere to it. Upgrades aside, I currently see no reason to grouse about my team. This makes me happy.

Phil, how great is our second God

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    This team has potential. Everyone here loves playing together. Young, competitive and hustle playing athletes boarded. We have a potential franchise player and all time great in Prozingus. I said this before, this team reminds me of a version of the pacers a few years ago.

We can pull upsets. Our concern should be chemistry when we lose, experience and clicking. I have hope. We may not have the tools to win a championship right away, but I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm having fun watching our games.

Regardless of how you put it, we deserve to have some sort of fun. With that said, as we become more and more of winners than we were losers, every loss hurts. But we must learn from it.

All rise. We are capable of stunning some big teams come game time.
    Woah, I didn't think of it this way but I definitely see the similarities. Without LeBron on the Heat, the Pacers probably make a final when they were that "version."