Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Will LeBron be remembered as a bigger choker than Wilt if he loses his next Finals?

He surpassed Wilt in that regard in 2014.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Will LeBron be remembered as a bigger choker than Wilt if he loses his next Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    If the Cavs lose their next Finals, he will have lost with a stacked team (again) in a weak conference were he practically gets a free ride to the Finals, only to come up short time and again.

He will match Wilt's 2/7 Finals record.

Will he be remembered as a great RS player but a Finals choker like the Big Dipper? Always being surrounded with talent but under performing in the biggest stage? LBJ career Finals scoring numbers are inferior to his career RS stats so a case can be made that he doesn't up his game. Will he crack the GOAT top 10 or nah?

Discuss

Are you referring to this past Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    any all time great in their prime could put up a high amount of ppg on terrible efficiency while getting destroyed in the last 3 games of the finals if they were single covered the entire time and put on an island against a 30+ year old bench player
    Right I remember those 36 PPG finals Kobe had when he was single covered because of Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Right I remember those 36 PPG finals Kobe had when he was single covered because of Shaq.
    So, you missed all the posts stating "with the same amount of shots" that LeBron took? Being purposefully obtuse?

You're better than that.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So, you missed all the posts stating "with the same amount of shots" that LeBron took? Being purposefully obtuse?

You're better than that.
    lol @ this fraud

what's the difference? in another thread, you just got finished saying the reason jordan got shut-down by payton in the finals is because he stopped "caring" and "trying".

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    lol @ this fraud

what's the difference? in another thread, you just got finished saying the reason jordan got shut-down by payton in the finals is because he stopped "caring" and "trying".
    Because jordan has different mentality than bran. Jordan is alpha and doesnt try during garbage time while the opposite is true for bran.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

this doesn't even make sense

Shaq would have to be off the floor for his teammate to even dream of getting an entire side of the court plus the paint completely wide open for every possession

and as Droid already pointed out, you aren't even following what I said.. I'm sure there are plenty of people who could score 36 points on 35 shots per game on 47% TS while losing..

don't be both sensitive and stupid, stick to being sensitive

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Because jordan has different mentality than bran. Jordan is alpha and doesnt try during garbage time while the opposite is true for bran.
    not giving your full effort and to stop playing would be the literal definition of a beta - again, if we're applying this logic, why would we call it anything else?

this doesn't even make sense

Shaq would have to be off the floor for his teammate to even dream of getting an entire side of the court plus the paint completely wide open for every possession

and as Droid already pointed out, you aren't even following what I said.. I'm sure there are plenty of people who could score 36 points on 35 shots per game on 47% TS while losing..

don't be both sensitive and stupid, stick to being sensitive
    This is sad. The paint being open in the 2015 finals is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

You guys are just making shit up.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    not giving your full effort and to stop playing would be the literal definition of a beta - again, if we're applying this logic, why would we call it anything else?
    Alpha-steps up when nobody is capable aka clutch player.
    Beta-steps up when everyone is capable aka bran.

Alphas arent bullies who picks on the weaks(garbage time)

This is sad. The paint being open in the 2015 finals is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

I got this dude so shook he's negging me & leaving messages..

you clearly are delusional, or were watching the finals with your hands over your face scared to watch

biggest moment of the game.. tied with less than 90 seconds left in the 4th..

not a single white Jersey in the paint until Bran goes up for the shot..

they were daring him to beat them with his iso skills and he just couldn't get the job done as usual

Uhh.... the paint was wide open on most of LeBron's isos. Are you forgetting or something? wtf

I got this dude so shook he's negging me & leaving messages..

you clearly are delusional, or were watching the finals with your hands over your face scared to watch

biggest moment of the game.. tied with less than 90 seconds left in the 4th..

not a single white Jersey in the paint until Bran goes up for the shot..

they were daring him to beat them with his iso skills and he just couldn't get the job done as usual

Didn't neg you and the only thing you are doing right now is irritating me.

Posting a gif where LeBron takes a well contested fadeaway proves what exactly? That they played good defense?

The defense collapsed on LeBron whenever he drove. Are you guys retarded?

Iggy guarding him one on one in the post and him missing fadeaways has what to do with driving?