Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default "What is it like to play for Thibs?" - Carmelo Anthony asks a former Bulls player

Last edited by JohnMax; 04-13-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: "What is it like to play for Thibs?" - Carmelo Anthony asks a former Bulls player

It would be good for the NBA to have another team in the EC capable of challenging the Heat. Even with Rose's abilities in doubt Melo on the the Bulls would be formidable. I only have one issue: That photoshop is terrible.

Banned

Default Re: "What is it like to play for Thibs?" - Carmelo Anthony asks a former Bulls player

That ***** is gonna sign with the Knicks

Bulls traded Deng. I don't need to be Nostradamus to figure out what is going to happen, but i won't put aside the possibility of Lebron being ***** enough to go to the Bulls, the allure of being able to continue statpadding might be too much.

lol @ the backwards 5 on Carmelo's jersey, or is it an upside down 2? I'm too high for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    lol @ the backwards 5 on Carmelo's jersey, or is it an upside down 2? I'm too high for this shit.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    essence of this thread right here

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The impression ive been given is that if we cut Boozer, let Dunleavy and someone else go we could have enough to sign one big contract....but not enough left to let Mirotec cover his buyout and make the money he wants(like 7-8 million).

Do I want 30 year old Melo for 100 million or the 23 year old european star who wants to be here and might stay for 15 years? And cap room left for a good role player to add as well?

Eh...

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    The impression ive been given is that if we cut Boozer, let Dunleavy and someone else go we could have enough to sign one big contract....but not enough left to let Mirotec cover his buyout and make the money he wants(like 7-8 million).

Do I want 30 year old Melo for 100 million or the 23 year old european star who wants to be here and might stay for 15 years? And cap room left for a good role player to add as well?

Eh...
    the impression i get is that thibs is coming to the knicks

phil jackson effect

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Eh...
    You forgot we would have to dump our 2 first round draft picks to go sign a max player. It's almost too much to give up (Boozer, Dunleavy, and 2 mid first round picks)

Can't say I'd be mad with picking up Melo though. Having him and Rose makes the offense light years ahead of where the offense is now. And would give the Bulls 2 guys who can carry an offense.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    the impression i get is that thibs is coming to the knicks

phil jackson effect
    Thibs ain't going anywhere, at least not before his contract is up. Bulls are knocking on the door of a 50 win season. Lost Rose early and traded Deng...and they still might win 50 games? Yeah Thibs has earned a nice extension.

Too unrealistic photoshop job.......get Rose the fukk out of the picture !

Melo with that ghetto trash hair is too funny

lol at the thought of rose being healthy enought to play with melo

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Melo and Rose together? LOL at the overrated no defense ball hogging chuckfest that would result in. Noah would average 20 rpg though.