Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Orlando Magic plan to resign Tobias Harris, "NO MATTER WHAT!"

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.Showtime
    Jam got butthurt and negged me 3 times for my post.
    He's afraid of confrontation, isn't it obvious? Every time he gets dissed at school by a girl he probably utters "Negged" under his breath then proceeds to make an anti-feminist thread in ISH. ****ing pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    He's afraid of confrontation, isn't it obvious? Every time he gets dissed at school by a girl he probably utters "Negged" under his breath then proceeds to make an anti-feminist thread in ISH. ****ing pathetic.
    I am so rent free in this guy's head

Jam got butthurt and negged me 3 times for my post.
    Repped

Fire Dwane Casey

Orlando has a good young core of players. They just need a tough defensive minded coach

Banned

I'm hoping they let him walk, there's some games when I think he's worth paying but usually I think he's more suited to a sixth man role at a budget price.

What do you expect a GM to say when asked about a player they are trying to get to resign cheap? Is Hennigan going to say "no we don't want him"? Is he going to say "we want him but only if he's cheap"? He has to say we will pay anything in that situation as we are still trying to deter other parties making bids for him.

Happens in this situation all the time but I understand OP's basketball knowledge is of ESPN highlight reals and second hand opinions he reads on message boards.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Orlando has a good young core of players. They just need a tough defensive minded coach
    They still need a go to scorer, at the moment there's too many Harris/Oladipo isos when neither of them should be playing that go to role. We have some really solid second/third options but no star scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    They still need a go to scorer, at the moment there's too many Harris/Oladipo isos when neither of them should be playing that go to role. We have some really solid second/third options but no star scorer.
    there's not a real 'need' for that to become a playoff team imo. to become a contender, yeah, but a playoff team no. the issue right now is the team as it is currently doesn't fit that well and our bench is composed of guys who probably shouldn't be in the nba short of fournier and some others. add in the inconsistencies of a young team and there you have it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    there's not a real 'need' for that to become a playoff team imo. to become a contender, yeah, but a playoff team no. the issue right now is the team as it is currently doesn't fit that well and our bench is composed of guys who probably shouldn't be in the nba short of fournier and some others. add in the inconsistencies of a young team and there you have it.
    That's true, we can be a playoff team but not a contender with our current line up. Going through a rebuild though I don't want to be a first round exit I want to be a contender.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Magic will keep Harris because he isn't good enough to let walk to the Lakers.