Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: KG for Bledsoe & Butler?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Saw an interesting trade proposal earlier by somebody on another forum with the Kings as the third team. Clippers got KG+Terry, Kings got Bledsoe+Butler, Celtics got Cousins and somebody else, forgot.
    I think Rekindle did it in one of his threads. I wonder if the Celtics would want Thompson/Thornton instead, I was thinking maybe along the lines of Portland maybe to try add a little bit of depth getting some of Bostons/Clipps pieces for say Hickson.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    I think Rekindle did it I wonder if the Celtics would want Thompson/Thornton instead, I was thinking maybe along the lines of Portland maybe to try add a little bit of depth getting some of Bostons/Clipps pieces for say Hickson.
    Oh maybe it was Rekindle. Yea... I just hope something changes. Honestly I think a great coach would fix most of the Clippers issues but unfortunately our front office is in love with Vinny and will never axe him.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Clippers need to do whatever they can to solidify their chances to at least make the finals so that CP3 will stay.

I find it weird that even during their winning streak he didn't re sign
    That's all I can think about too!!! Lets say the clippers get knocked out in the first round again; I guarantee paul is out and howard will follow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_dc_fan
    That's all I can think about too!!! Lets say the clippers get knocked out in the first round again; I guarantee paul is out and howard will follow.
    the clippers never got knocked out in the first round!! how are u this clueless!!! paul can't resign until july!!! if he extended his contract he could not get the same money!! don't be this dumb!! it hurts to read!!!!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    the clippers never got knocked out in the first round!! how are u this clueless!!! paul can't resign until july!!! if he extended his contract he could not get the same money!! don't be this dumb!! it hurts to read!!!!
    I say first round because needing 7 games to get passed the first round to then be swept in the second sounds so much worse. Clippers had no business in the second round last season.
    If CP doesn't make the wcf he WILL most likely not resign.
    Last edited by jdm_dc_fan; 02-04-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

I say first round because needing 7 games to get passed the first round to then be swept in the second sounds so much worse. Clippers had no business in the second round last season.
    5 best players injured, got to second round= had no business there? If anything I'd say they had no business getting swept and if healthy would have pushed the Spurs to 6 or 7.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Nope, full-blown no trade. Only four in the NBA this season.
    You're right. I see that he and Duncan were added to the list.

Banned

lmao stop it!! so embarrassing to read

Banned

Flaming fagggot.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

Make it happen - so i can hate more on the clippers!

Celts would probably want a legit starting big in return, a center to be more precise.

I don't see the Clips moving DJ, so I don't see how these two teams straight up would do it.

Denver should be lining up to move one of its 3 centers, Moz gonna walk.

3-time NBA All-Star

Don't see why the Celtics would want Butler for 2 years instead of Odom's expiring contract. I also don't see why the Celtics would want Bledsoe when they have Rondo, but don't the Celtics want Demarcus Cousins? It would make sense for the Celtics to flip Bledsoe for Cousins. On top of that, it doesn't seem like the Kings really care for former ROY Tyreke Evans so why not trade him and try to get some more picks out of it? Clippers could offer Billups, who's barely played and is an expirer, while the Celtics could also offer Jason Terry to the Clippers. The trade would look like this:

Clippers receive: Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry
    Celtics receive: Demarcus Cousins, Tyreke Evans, Lamar Odom
    Kings receive: Eric Bledsoe, Chauncey Billups, all the picks that would be involved in the deal.

Clippers get better specifically with KG anchoring the defense, and Jet being able to replace the punch of the bench Bledsoe was.

Celtics get to go forward with a core built around Rondo/Evans/Cousins/Green and get rid of the Jet who really hasn't worked out.

Kings get rid of two young players they weren't high on and get one back while getting some picks.

Maybe the Kings don't really get much, but I'm just thinking aloud .

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    5 best players injured, got to second round= had no business there? If anything I'd say they had no business getting swept and if healthy would have pushed the Spurs to 6 or 7.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Don't see why the Celtics would want Butler for 2 years instead of Odom's expiring contract. I also don't see why the Celtics would want Bledsoe when they have Rondo, but don't the Celtics want Demarcus Cousins? It would make sense for the Celtics to flip Bledsoe for Cousins. On top of that, it doesn't seem like the Kings really care for former ROY Tyreke Evans so why not trade him and try to get some more picks out of it? Clippers could offer Billups, who's barely played and is an expirer, while the Celtics could also offer Jason Terry to the Clippers. The trade would look like this:

Clippers receive: Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry
    Celtics receive: Demarcus Cousins, Tyreke Evans, Lamar Odom
    Kings receive: Eric Bledsoe, Chauncey Billups, all the picks that would be involved in the deal.

Clippers get better specifically with KG anchoring the defense, and Jet being able to replace the punch of the bench Bledsoe was.

Celtics get to go forward with a core built around Rondo/Evans/Cousins/Green and get rid of the Jet who really hasn't worked out.

Kings get rid of two young players they weren't high on and get one back while getting some picks.

Maybe the Kings don't really get much, but I'm just thinking aloud .

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...C5007341.story

[QUOTE]The Clippers are not pursuing Boston Celtics center Kevin Garnett despite what has been reported, according to NBA officials who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Furthermore, the Clippers