Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Batwoman trailer

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    cw got better with not just attracting females 12-34 but it's still meh there. I do unironically enjoy legends of tomorrow however, some cheesy meta early 90's-early 00's type stuff and it's not preachy. Arrowverse is bad as someone else who has watched a lot of those shows, flash might be the worst lol.

The only good showrunner cw has now is rob thomas who made veronica mars if you remember that and izombie now(which is a stupid as hell name but nice comfort as a comedy-procedural).
    You're joking right? All CW does is peddle sjw feminist woke bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You're joking right? All CW does is peddle sjw feminist woke bullshit.
    eh not as blatant as you're making it too be, at least for stuff I've seen. Izombie is still a comedy-procedural at its core like Psych or Monk or Castle back in the day. legends does have a lot of "diversity stuff" and some "girl power" episodes but it's never that preachy. The channel still has a lot of just trashy teen drama stuff thats not that political from what I've heard.

eh not as blatant as you're making it too be, at least for stuff I've seen. Izombie is still a comedy-procedural at its core like Psych or Monk or Castle back in the day. legends does have a lot of "diversity stuff" and some "girl power" episodes but it's never that preachy. The channel still has a lot of just trashy teen drama stuff thats not that political from what I've heard.
    Superwoman?

Superwoman?
    oh supergirl was bad tbf haha. I'm surprised you ever watched an episode of that however

oh supergirl was bad tbf haha. I'm surprised you ever watched an episode of that however
    Who said I watched an episode of it? It's called youtube.

Who said I watched an episode of it? It's called youtube.
    ah. well warner is smart with all the demographics they go after, cw is usually not for me. I'll never have a complaint about HBO however.

cw got better with not just attracting females 12-34 but it's still meh there. I do unironically enjoy legends of tomorrow however, some cheesy meta early 90's-early 00's type stuff and it's not preachy. Arrowverse is bad as someone else who has watched a lot of those shows, flash might be the worst lol.

The only good showrunner cw has now is rob thomas who made veronica mars if you remember that and izombie now(which is a stupid as hell name but nice comfort as a comedy-procedural).
    Yah I forgot about iZombie. I watch that too, it's a lot better than Flash. My favorite parts of episodes is after she takes on the personality of the person's brain she just ate there are no bad characters on the show, even Ravi is funny. Meanwhile Flash, I really can't stand his daughter and I didn't like Iris for the longest. Love me some Killer Frost though.

5-time NBA All-Star

Sounds a lot like your religion...you know it's nonsense, but you've been doing to so long and you are so lazy and brown you just keep on keeping on despite knowing it's bullshit. You hairless fukking ape
    Nonsense?

Did you know that there are people like Bilal Philips, who studied Christianity and communism and were musicians in their early 20's that desperately sought knowledge, and travelled the world and became Muslim? Or preachers like Yusuf Estes? Or reverts in Europe.

Did you know there is not a single contradiction between science and the Qu'ran--rather the Qu'ran which was revealed 1,400 years ago alluded to the stages of embryology, the big bang theory, the stability of mountains and other miracles?

Did you know that Muslims believe that they are held accountable for their words and actions on the Day of Judgment? That they are so scared of burning in Hell, that they investigate, study, research, ask questions, ask forgiveness, and learn learn and learn some more throughout their whole lives?

Lazy?

You have to get up before the sun rises every day and wash yourself properly, recite a prayer in Arabic, recite 7 ayats in Arabic, and memorize other Chapters, bow---glorify--- prostrate---glorify, rise again, prostrate again, and perform another unit bare minimum. 5 times a day (the other prayers require more--every day).

For a month you have to abstain from food, drink, intercourse, cursing on top of your other worldly duties.

That begging is frowned down upon. That you HAVE to pay at least 2.5% of your income.

That some of the Prophets (PBUH) stood up for hours at night to pray.

That some of the Prophet (PBUH) and Sahaba (RA) worked in agricultural field and made a 360 mile journey from Makkah to Madina and made long, long journeys through the desert?

That the scholars of the religion---studied for >10 hours a day?

To become learned..
    You've got to learn the following:
    - A whole new language--in it's classical form (Arabic)
    - A whole creed (Aqeedah)
    - Memorizing 6,236 ayats. Understanding explanation behind them.
    - Being in a state of dhikr--avoiding haram things (which are so commonplace
    - Knowing the various Schools of Thought
    - Knowing the Jurisprudence
    - Knowing the various events in the Seerah of the Prophet (PBUH)
    - The Stories of the Anbiyah (PBUH)
    - Hadiths (thousands and thousands of saying of the Prophet (PBUH)
    - many many many other aspects of knowledge

That takes a LOT of effort and dedication. That's on top of worldly goals.

Consider looking into that, SMoke.

I promise you, a few steps towards your Creator, and you won't need booze to dull out that inner pain.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 05-20-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Jefferson please explain the mandatory 2.5% of income part to us

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Yah I forgot about iZombie. I watch that too, it's a lot better than Flash. My favorite parts of episodes is after she takes on the personality of the person's brain she just ate there are no bad characters on the show, even Ravi is funny. Meanwhile Flash, I really can't stand his daughter and I didn't like Iris for the longest. Love me some Killer Frost though.
    Flash may be the worst of the 4, superspeed means you need incredible amounts of plotforce to create conflict. Haven

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Ruby rose can't act for shit, on top of that she's like 100 pounds, first punch she would snap in half
    I thought she was awesome in John Wick 2?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Wow yeah that was bad what the hell is CW thinking

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    I thought she was awesome in John Wick 2?

The role in which she didn't speak ?

gotta find the producers for this show ASAP so I can knock them out cold.

they're just begging for a concussion putting this trash out...