Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Man code violation....right?

I suspect I know the answer considering the number of women hating borderline incels we have here but still....let me explain the situation.

Friend of mine(work friend only....we dont hang out or anything though we do occasionally have lunch or bump into eachother at the gym) ****ed an entry level woman who works here. The friend is a rung below me....the girl is 2 rungs below him. Shes not just...hot...but shes office cute. Shes the girl who puts on full makeup and dresses like work is going somewhere to be seen. The type probably resented by other women. She tends to look the best because she clearly wants to look the best. She isnt the hottest just getting out of bed in sure. Anyway.....against much warning he ****s her. Decides to just be cool with her and not have a relationship.

Goes poorly as you assumed. Now...she says shes pregnant. Got heated out front of work. He says shes not even pregnant and if she is it isnt his. Shes going around getting sympathy from all the women at work other than the two who work closest with me and the guy who ****ed her. Both of those women told him she was crazy to begin with. But women who dont know her take her side. Guy had someone leave an open notepad file on his computer calling him a piece of shit. Someone else called him heartless. We have made effort to keep her scheduled opposite him. Now....

Another guy works with us. Hes on the same rung she is....but hes always with us for one reason or another. We discuss bullshit while im not working(which is....almost all the time). Red Dead. Movies. Life. Hes a talker.

And hes still chatting up the crazy ho. We didnt like...send out a "We dont **** with her anymore" memo....but he should have picked up on it. Thats just the rules. Even the two women....this ho walks by we act like we dont see her. Nobody says anything rude....we just look through her and laugh about it later. If it turns out she starts showing...ok. Maybe we take her off the "Pay no mind" list. If its actually his...formal apologies are probably owed. But till then?

I think the rules force me to side with my (work) friend against this crazy ho and assume shes lying. We are all waiting for the tragic miscarriage story to be 100% real. She ends up actually having a baby...ok. We are all assholes. But till then?

This ho has to be dead to everyone right?

Being in a position of authority I cant really go up to the guy still talking to her like [Black Panther]We dont do that here.[/Most of you saw that movie]. I wish I could but...thats probably creating a hostile work environment by some standards.

I just feel like he should know.....we dont do that here. That ho is dead till that baby bump is clear.....then shes a zombie till a DNA test reveals its his. Then hes an asshole if he doesnt step up. Till then?

Walking dead....at best.

As a 43 year old man he should know this by now. You just be a dick till proven wrong....then make up for it. Theres no innocent till proven guilty with a jealous crazy ho. All non relationship/ho got friend zoned pregnancy is a lie till a test/baby bump appear.....right?

Default Re: Man code violation....right?

Rule #1

Don't mix business with pleasure

No doubt but if you spend significant time in management at a place with a large number of employees eventually you will be under investigation. People assume you

Sour environment until more clarity, way to screw the work climate for everyone. Keep us updated, whether she's a crazy ho or your buddy screwed big time.

I don’t think anything is going to come of it. If I thought I could keep it quiet I would start taking bets on a supposed miscarriage being leaked.

She ends up actually being pregnant though I’m gonna have to send something to the baby shower. None of the people in my circle are even entertaining the possibility and that’s pretty disrespectful if we’re wrong.

Ever since one of my best friends got burned for abortion money I’ve become cynical.

I would love for someone to attempt to reconcile the story told in this thread with the picture Kblaze paints of his life in http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=466438

Kblaze has said a lot of things on this site, here are a few of the things he said in the thread I linked above

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I could show you another 20 pages. Me explaining how to start an LLC. Offering him use of my lawyer to help. Information on codes. How to find the true owner of a property by searching for the tax records of a plot to get to the source and around any property managers. How to get big jobs on developing properties that way. To keep a portfolio of everything hes built. How to write a business plan for a bank. How to get his credit repaired. Where to find employees.

I dont talk on the internet. I live it. I set up 401Ks weekly. Im teaching teenagers about compound interest. Im helping people buy homes to stop renting. Im arranging babysitting so people can work. Im buying work boots. Im finding commercial real estate listings for people who dont know how.

Im a partner in a jewelry store, a car lot, and a roofing company.
    Ive put poor kids through college! Community college yes...but shit. Better than they could do at the time and they get out without owing student loans.
    Know what makes me feel great?

Going to daddy daughter dances with little girls who have no active father and making sure she gets her fieldtrip money.
    Ok. Keep up your discussion that leads nowhere while I find people jobs, do meals on wheels deliveries, and front tuition money.
    Im proud I helped my cousin become a home owner at an age I was still renting and trying to make ends meet. Should I pretend im not? **** that. You dont get extra credit for being humble. Nice guy points dont spend. The nice guys think they are smarter than everyone too. They just dont tend to have the confidence to say it. It isnt true humility to hide your pride in your accomplishments. Its disingenuous.
    I have family, friends, cousins, and employees current and former who seek me out for advice because they get sick of working for other people and know ill help.
    Thats just scratching the surface of the incredible achievements of Kblaze... Go read through his posts for yourself if you want a good laugh.

What I dont understand, is how or why a successful businessman who has started multiple successful companies, helped his friends/family buy houses, put multiple poor kids through college, does meals on wheels, and is sought out for advice by all his family/friends/cousins/employees... would post this dumb thread about HS level drama at his supposed job. Did the story in the OP take place at your car lot, your jewelry store, or your roofing company... or somewhere else entirely? How many jobs do you have anyway Kblaze?

Call me a liar. I'll show you screen shots of 5 people im helping pull out of poverty with my own action...my own money...my own knowledge. People like me are a lot more useful to the poor than people worried about what taxes the rich pay or income inequality.
    I called you a liar in that last thread, and I am calling you a liar in here too. There might be a few nuggets of truth at the foundation of your stories, but the vast majority of your claims are absolute bullshit, and the story you spin in this thread is incompatable with the picture you have painted of yourself elsewhere on this site.
    Last edited by Nanners; 05-13-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Yes he

If I understand this correctly, you feel like it's an us vs them/her and you can't just be a neutral friend to both? Like you can't be blood unless you actively show hatred towards crips.

This sort of situation happens a lot throughout my life. I always try to be neutral because my thoughts are...why are you forcing me to take sides in your personal drama.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Nanners, you're an idiot.

As far as OP goes... I don't know... I haven't lived in an environment, as a child nor as an adult, shitty enough where women regularly lie about being pregnant in order to emotionally trap a guy / not feel as bad about sleeping with him after the fact / whatever...

I feel pretty bad for you that your automatic default response is "that ho lying" because it's such a common occurrence in your world... lol...

But there's no reason to ignore her... not on your part. If she starts trying to bring you into her personal problems, then you can tell her to stop, and if she doesn't, then you can... but eh... no reason to be childish with her because your friend is a dumbass. Pretty much all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Nanners, you're an idiot.

As far as OP goes... I don't know... I haven't lived in an environment, as a child nor as an adult, shitty enough where women regularly lie about being pregnant in order to emotionally trap a guy / not feel as bad about sleeping with him after the fact / whatever...

I feel pretty bad for you that your automatic default response is "that ho lying" because it's such a common occurrence in your world... lol...

But there's no reason to ignore her... not on your part. If she starts trying to bring you into her personal problems, then you can tell her to stop, and if she doesn't, then you can... but eh... no reason to be childish with her because your friend is a dumbass. Pretty much all there is to it.

You know I was getting off on a different exit going home last week(or week before not sure) to take pictures of my cousins yard of cars and caught myself thinking "The **** is wrong with you? Who the hell is "Nanners" to alter the course of your day?". Worrying moment of concern for what an anonymous forum poster had to say. Anyway...

Shes not gonna try to bring me or anyone into it it seems. After the initial day of petty behavior its not come up. She goes by and we just ignore it.

And I wouldnt say its "regular" but the times ive seen it happen were pretty brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    If I understand this correctly, you feel like it's an us vs them/her and you can't just be a neutral friend to both? Like you can't be blood unless you actively show hatred towards crips.

This sort of situation happens a lot throughout my life. I always try to be neutral because my thoughts are...why are you forcing me to take sides in your personal drama.

Nah its not a friend to both situation. I barely know the woman.

Call me a liar. I'll show you screen shots of 5 people im helping pull out of poverty with my own action...my own money...my own knowledge. People like me are a lot more useful to the poor than people worried about what taxes the rich pay or income inequality.
    You are a liar

This reads like a Hateraid thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    This reads like a Hateraid thread.
    Yes and no. While Hateraid has made quite a few similar threads asking questions about high-schoolesque drama in the workplace... Hateraid doesnt spew lies like hes a high schooler.

they sound like clowns all around. I've [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cked enough bitches from the office but never while we were both working there.

you don't shit where you eat and clearly that dude doesn't value his job or career.