Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Why Lebron lied about entering the dunk contest?

Kblaze,

Here's a guy collecting various kinds of condiments:

Is that a better way to pass the time?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Picture all those bottles being one thing.

Picture a wall of 6,000 bottle of the same sauce he cant stop talk about.

Id have no problem with someone who loves football talking about football.

If someone makes 19 thousand posts about Curtis Martin alone....im wondering where his life went wrong.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

This is kind of funny. kblaze is getting to where I was about...5 years ago. I see the bitterness growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    This is kind of funny. kblaze is getting to where I was about...5 years ago. I see the bitterness growing.

Maybe ill go on one of those banning runs like you an allnet when you would dish out 8 3 month bans a week.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    Let us not forget that Kobe won the slam dunk contest in his FIRST YEAR! Absolutely transcendent player, you couldn't expect anyone other than Jordan/Curry (assuming he had the hops) to really pull that off.
    Steph Curry actually won the Dunk Contest in 1999. The NBA erased it from the record books to protect Bran's legacy. Look it up: There is a 2 year gap between '97 and '00 (Paul Pierce won in '99).

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Maybe ill go on one of those banning runs like you an allnet when you would dish out 8 3 month bans a week.
    Do it

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    The downside to that is you end up forgetting who you did and did not ban. Fortunately it doesn't matter and when a poster accuses you of banning them they are normally some crazy idiot jackass, so really, what they think of you doesn't matter anyway. I suspect you still believe these people deserve explanations and to be listened to though, so you've still got a way to go.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    MJ, and Kobe did it, why not him?
    He probably got caught up in the moment and spoke to soon. He should of entered though. It kind of bothered me that he didn't tbh. It came across as though he was scared to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    He probably got caught up in the moment and spoke to soon. He should of entered though. It kind of bothered me that he didn't tbh. It came across as though he was scared to lose.
    He's never given the reason so it's impossible to know. My personal theory is that he had no new ideas. Back in HS he step-for-step replicated VC's 2000 performance for the All-America contest.At his peak he could do any dunk we've ever seen.But we've never seen him do a dunk that no one else has done before on the national stage. And how often do we see an original dunk and not some prop gimmick? James probably had nothing to offer.

After all the trolling and lies Dray N Klay say in his threads you never went at him like that Kblaze Plus I dont even be on here everyday man. I hardly make threads these days. Lebron stans that basically makes no sense in their threads makes countless untrue threads just to make MJ and Kobe look bad and you know it. My thread is a regular serious question that some people in the media (mostly lebron lovers)just ignore man. I dont see fair justice.
    Last edited by Real14; 01-14-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Dray and klay is banned 6 months of every year. He’s the only one of you Lebron obsessed types that ever gets banned. But think you want fairness....

22 gotdamn topics at once on LeBron James and you say yours is because of an ignored Lebron issue.

Nothing LeBron James does is ignored by you circus clowns. We have had topics on Lebrons hair, acne, calf muscles, dick and toes. Topics claiming his mom was a Prostitute, hating on his grade school aged sons, and on and on it goes.

I actually had to stop someone from posting LeBron James dick in random topics like land mines just trying to get people to look at it.

This man does something to you people that make you behave like single minded unnaturally obsessed jackasses and it’s years past out of hand.

You have nothing new to say about him. There is nothing to say. But you’re content to fight the same battle for years getting what from it?

The satisfaction of thinking you won an argument while the other side thinks you lost and both sides just laugh at bad recycled points supporting each others inane takes like new ground was covered?

This has to stop. Must I really ban like 20 people to have a real nba forum?

LeBron James is not the nba. If he’s literally the only thing you people are here to discuss are you even nba fans?

All these young greats and dozens of legends we get 2-3 dozen concurrent Lebron topics of the SAME points made by a rotating panel of 9 obsessed people.

We may need a monthly Lebron sticky and just ban anyone making Lebron topics outside it without actual linked newly reported news. There’s no other way to make this an nba forum.

Nfl forums aren’t 80% one player in the middle of a regular season that player isn’t playing. There’s no reason for an nba one to be this overwhelmingly based on one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    After all the trolling and lies Dray N Klay say in his threads you never went at him like that Kblaze Plus I dont even be on here everyday man. I hardly make threads these days. Lebron stans that basically makes no sense in their threads makes countless untrue threads just to make MJ and Kobe look bad and you know it. My thread is a regular serious question that some people in the media (mostly lebron lovers)just ignore man. I dont see fair justice.
    There is no fairness but that isn't blaze's fault. You're upset that he went off on your thread, but ask yourself: Was anything deleted? Anything edited? Did you know that DiNK has been banned for a year? Now he's a lifeless loser with 50 alts so it doesn't matter how often or long he gets banned, but the point is that he's actually dealt with more roughly than you are. You are just being dissed for having an unhealthy, irrational obsession. You aren't being censored or disciplined.

Yet.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    He's never given the reason so it's impossible to know. My personal theory is that he had no new ideas. Back in HS he step-for-step replicated VC's 2000 performance for the All-America contest.At his peak he could do any dunk we've ever seen.But we've never seen him do a dunk that no one else has done before on the national stage. And how often do we see an original dunk and not some prop gimmick? James probably had nothing to offer.
    Yeah that's probably the reason. Still think he should of done it. If you lose so what it's just a fun all star event. I know the haters would of had a field day if he lost but who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Yeah that's probably the reason. Still think he should of done it. If you lose so what it's just a fun all star event. I know the haters would of had a field day if he lost but who cares.
    More [sychoanalysis from afar: He's a little insecure. He'll step up in the big moments often but not always and related to this subject he doesn't want to deal with the expectations when he doesn't have any fresh dunk ideas.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I didn't even read this thread until now!

Skip Clueless: "Mods please tell DaHeezy I'm not Sportjames23 because he's bugging me!"

RMWG: "You're Euroleague"

Skip Clueless: "Thank you! Now I can get that evil man!"

He was too distracted by trying to get at me the fact he got exposed as Euroleague went right over his head!

Comedy gold

I don't envy RMWG and Kblaze. It reminds me of my friend who works at EA Sports. He's a video game tester. It sounds like fun. But when he told me the majority of the job was running the players into things to find the glitches it seemed to suck the life out of him. I can see reading through the NBA hot garbage daily got them jaded.

I just go rogue and take idiots straight on. Much less diplomatic. I miss the day where guys like GOBB, tmoge, jtotheizzo...used to smack guys back into line.