Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why Lebron lied about entering the dunk contest?

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    He had a opportunity to know face-to-face

But Justin sold the tickets for $500 worth of percocet and Coors light
    That was actually a clutch move by Justin. He never gave Shogun "Bowl Cut" Romel the satisfaction. This ultimately led to poor Shogun being so disappointed at himself that he stopped posting altogether. Literally made him retire all his alts.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    That was actually a clutch move by Justin. He never gave Shogun "Bowl Cut" Romel the satisfaction. This ultimately led to poor Shogun being so disappointed at himself that he stopped posting altogether. Literally made him retire all his alts.
    You havent been paying attention. Hes still here.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    He had a opportunity to know face-to-face

But Justin sold the tickets for $500 worth of percocet and Coors light
    Bran would've had me arrested.

Never make a coward angry; they won't fight you, but they'll try to ruin your life.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    You havent been paying attention. Hes still here.
    O-rly? How many times is that clown going to reinvent himself? He's just like Manny98... get's exposed on one alt and has to make another alt. The irony of it all is that when the alts get uncovered, they have the nerve to claim that I'm an alt of someone. It's just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. I'm OK with it because I know Jeff and Steve know the real truth and they both get a real laugh out of the whole "egokiller must be an alt" nonsense.

Why are Kblaze and rmwg going off on me in my thread but not the idiot bran stans' threads???

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Bran would've had me arrested.

Never make a coward angry; they won't fight you, but they'll try to ruin your life.

Sounds like several posters on here including you. lol

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Sounds like several posters on here including you. lol
    I don't mess with the personal lives of others.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Why are Kblaze and rmwg going off on me in my thread but not the idiot bran stans' threads???
    They don't get any respect either. And I didn't really go off. Not by my standards. I don't hate you.

Now kblaze, yes, he went off.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I don

Serious playground baller

RMWG, KBlaze, can you guys confirm that I am not an alt of sportjames23 and then once that is confirmed, provide me with the password to the account "DaHeezy"? He and I have a bet going. If I win the bet and have you confirm that I'm not an alt of sportjames23, I get the password to the DaHeezy account. Please pass this note up the chain to Jeff and Steve. I may even be nice about it and allow him to keep his account just to further watch him melt.

straight_altin throwing a tantrum begging mods to confirm his 50 alts

pushing 40yo and disturbingly insecure how he's viewed online

but we already knew that: 2016 straight_abandoned

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skip_Bayless
    RMWG, KBlaze, can you guys confirm that I am not an alt of sportjames23 and then once that is confirmed, provide me with the password to the account "DaHeezy"? He and I have a bet going. If I win the bet and have you confirm that I'm not an alt of sportjames23, I get the password to the DaHeezy account. Please pass this note up the chain to Jeff and Steve. I may even be nice about it and allow him to keep his account just to further watch him melt.
    Hmm...my research suggests that you are posting under the same IP as Euroleague.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Hmm...my research suggests that you are posting under the same IP as Euroleague.
    Thank you. This is exactly what DaHeezy needed to hear.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Let us not forget that Kobe won the slam dunk contest in his FIRST YEAR! Absolutely transcendent player, you couldn't expect anyone other than Jordan/Curry (assuming he had the hops) to really pull that off.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14

You are all exactly...precisely the same. Who the most annoying is is just an issue of which topic I read most recently. Its to the point I cant even respect you people as like...normal human beings. What kind of lame gets up and signs on to talk about another man almost exclusively every day? Perhaps...PERHAPS...someone who affects your life. A politician of enough power...some dictator...there are people who can impact the lives of million. Life and death situation. Ok.

Id be able to wrap my mind around it.

But really...

What do you picture when you imagine a person who gets out of bed and reports to the internet to hate on or support Ben Roethlisberger 12-15 THOUSAND times. Taking it to a point where they have nothing at all new to say....and just report their own previous comments as new topics and make copies of other peoples topics with a name changed like someone else being stupid is a reason to be stupid.

Just picture it.

Someone who has made 7-12 thousand posts about Derek Jeter. Does it at all hours....has absolutely nothing new to point out.

What would you think of such a person?

I hate Karl Malone. He had sex with a 12 year old when he was in college. He went around breaking peoples faces with cheap shots. He actually....is a criminal and sexual predator. How many topics could I make it on it before you think to yourself "WTF is wrong with him?"

Lets say I make a topic on him abandoning his son....then on him hurting Isiah...then on his clutch Ft problems....the court battle to not pay child support.....then I go to bed and wake up...to make a topic on him escaping a statutory rape charge for sleeping with the middle schooler.

We done? Noooooooooo.

Now I ask "Why did the 61 win Jazz lose in the first round when Jordan wasnt there to stop him?"

followed up by

"Why cant the #2 all time scorer outscore Dennis Rodman in the second half of the biggest game of his career?"

Then I make a topic on Stockton being more clutch.

Then I ask how he lost in the first round with Stockton, the DPOY, a 20ppg sixth man and a HOF coach.

After that?

I get on here EVERY DAY to make versions of those same topics.

I find 35 ways to ask why the Mailman doesnt deliver on sunday. I make 20 veiled topics hinting at criminal behavior of all time greats and why its overlooked. I ask who else played with a coach as good as Sloan for all that time without winning.

I could find 75 ways to make topics about Karl Malone.

If I did it....

How long would it be before you start wondering if I lost my mind and how I let some scumbag athlete so occupy my thoughts I have to come here with hate bursting from my fingers ALL THE TIME?

Serious.

How many thousands of posts could I make about Karl Malone before you would all wonder if I was obsessed and needed to get help?

How the hell does anyone get on the internet and talk directly or indirectly about one athlete tens of thousands of times and NOT get why other people think they are insane?

How many thousands of posts could a man make about Dak Prescott before you start to wonder "Is this dude ok?"