Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Default Re: "Kobe, Would You Please Sign My Lebrons?"

Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    What do not thrilled people do?

Make the kids day:

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Shut the **** up with your sensitive ass maybe you should look the meme up or better yet get the **** off the internet, you belong in a church.
    Its ok sicko. Calm down.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

How is a little girl supposed to distinguish between shoes? She probably saw a pair of PINK Nike shoes, and decided to chose those.

Former Bulls Fan.

Its ok sicko. Calm down.
    Yeah i'm the sicko yet you probably do this shit in real life.

Yeah i'm the sicko yet you probably do this shit in real life.
    Oh this kinda thing works against other people? like trying to turn it around on them. Sorry man, your sick line of thinking is the one in question.

Former Bulls Fan.

Oh this kinda thing works against other people? like trying to turn it around on them. Sorry man, your sick line of thinking is the one in question.
    Because obviously as soon as I say Chris Hansen you know what it means.

Because obviously as soon as I say Chris Hansen you know what it means.
    Of course I know what Chris Hansen means. He had a famous show running for years that made national news, that carried on into meme's on other tv shows and on the Net, why wouldnt I know him. Ok enough of owning you... clearly something is off about you.

Former Bulls Fan.

Of course I know what Chris Hansen means. He had a famous show running for years that made national news, that carried on into meme's on other tv shows and on the Net, why wouldnt I know him. Ok enough of owning you... clearly something is off about you.
    Owning me as in making an ass of yourself for not understanding a simple joke acting like an angel? Fuq outta here. You need to go "own" yourself a sense of humour.

Kobe being a role model again.

@ the bottom left pic. so cute

What difference does it make? It's just a pair of shoes. I don't know what you guys are like, but when I buy a pair of shoes it's because I like the way they look/feel on me. Not because of what their name is or who their endorsement is...

Do people really go out and buy a pair of shoes specifically because they have the name of a person they like on them? It's not like Lebron had anything to do with making those shoes. For all you know, that design could've been planned to be "Kobe's" but Nike changed them to "Lebron's" at the last moment. It's just a design/endorsement, it's not important...
    Last edited by wagexslave; 07-08-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Make the kids day:

DAAAAAW.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave
    What difference does it make? It's just a pair of shoes. I don't know what you guys are like, but when I buy a pair of shoes it's because I like the way they look/feel on me. Not because of what their name is or who their endorsement is...

Do people really go out and buy a pair of shoes specifically because they have the name of a person they like on them? It's not like Lebron had anything to do with making those shoes. For all you know, that design could've been planned to be "Kobe's" but Nike changed them to "Lebron's" at the last moment. It's just a design/endorsement, it's not important...
    You give humans too much credit for intelligence. Of course there's people that buy shoes just because someone's name is on it. Why do you think Jordans are the highest selling basketball shoes? Because that n**** is the best player of all time. He could release plastic bags with dog doo doo in them and people would buy that s***

Banned

5 star thread, would read again and will continue to read.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave

Yes. Just like they buy jerseys specifically because it has a name that they like on it. They also buy cars, and clothing, based on the brand. They buy computers, software, and smartphones based on brand. They root for sports teams, based on brand. If you don't do anything like that, you're extraordinarily unusual fellow.