Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [ISH Bookie] Oklahoma City Thunder Making the Playoffs (Get you bet slips now)

With 66 games remaining in the season and both Thunder (4-12) stars returning imminently:

[COLOR="Green"]Thunder make the playoffs
    [/COLOR]
    VS

[COLOR="Red"]Thunder do not make the playoffs
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Winners[/COLOR] will be repped by the rest of the participants.

Standings right now:

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: [ISH Bookie] Oklahoma City Thunder Making the Playoffs (Get you bet slips now)

Yes they will make the playoffs

Default Re: [ISH Bookie] Oklahoma City Thunder Making the Playoffs (Get you bet slips now)

they are 4 games behind, of course they'll make it.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Thunder make the playoffs[/COLOR]

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

What does konex predict?

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    What does konex predict?
    He could turn the tide

[COLOR="Green"]Thunder make the playoffs[/COLOR]

Of course they are.

Durant is the best player since Jordan and these set of circumstances will spark the best season ever for a perimeter player in the history of the NBA.

Durant is still the MVP favorite

Hell no. This is not the east. You start out bad in the west you ain't making it what you think clips blazers suns going on losing streaks? Thunder will not make playoffs, book that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    Hell no. This is not the east. You start out bad in the west you ain't making it what you think clips blazers suns going on losing streaks? Thunder will not make playoffs, book that.
    I booked it you asswipe.

What happens when you're flat out WRONG?

OKC is easily the best team in the conference. They will run through the competition and heck yes those teams will go on losing streaks. Who the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k are the Suns?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

They have 66 games to make up a six game deficit. Yes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Of course they will make the playoffs. Do people think Memphis, GS, Portland, and Houston will play .800 ball all season long?

I think Westrook will be fine, but Durant might not return to form soon enough. Or they will restrict his minutes. They have a chance, obviously.

I think they'll make the 7th seed.

The season is long, ya'll. Still plenty more basketball to be played. If this was March and they were on the outside looking in, I'd say no. But it's still early.

I'm gonna say the Slim Reaper and GOATbrook get their team to the playoffs, barring further injury to either.

8th seed over Phoenix.... EPIC 1st round vs Spurs.... DAYUM