Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Pure man - Tim Duncan or a coward in Lebron James - New Franchise

Who do you take to build a franchise? A Pure man in Tim Duncan or a coward in Lebron James?

Banned

Default Re: A Pure man - Tim Duncan or a coward in Lebron James - New Franchise

lol @ pure man

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

By recent reports its safe to assume Duncan was the most disapointes player in the nba when Yao announced his days of banging down low were over.

Timmy isn't pure. He's Bi[COLOR="White"]....... racial........ Lol. Just KIDDING!

No seriously though, he gay.[/COLOR]

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

"Pure" lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Who do you take to build a franchise? A Pure man in Tim Duncan or a coward in Lebron James?
    OPs name to post content ratio makes total sense.

Local High School Star

Duncan was less than an hour away from leaving San Antonio for Orlando when David Robinson jumped on an emergency flight to convince him to stay

If the Spurs hadn't won in 99, there is 0 chance that Duncan stays in San Antonio. He wasn't loyal, he just had the best circumstances of any star since Bill Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    Duncan was less than an hour away from leaving San Antonio for Orlando when David Robinson jumped on an emergency flight to convince him to stay

If the Spurs hadn't won in 99, there is 0 chance that Duncan stays in San Antonio. He wasn't loyal, he just had the best circumstances of any star since Bill Russel
    No Duncan would have never left, he is pure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    What is funny about what was said?

On the topic, I would rather have Timmeh.

Horseshit premise for the thread.

That said, I take Duncan because 7'0" tall and skills to pay the bills. I can build around a center better than I can a power forward.

Very good NBA starter

I'd take the highly touted big man who progressed every year at Wake Forest to the point of becoming a consensus #1 pick. Not only came into the league ready, but stuck with the team through thick and thin. 4-5 contract extensions at least

Having said that, I wouldn't call Lebron a "coward" for leaving the Cavs, or possibly leaving the Heat. Although, I wouldn't exactly call him, and Maverick Carter, PR geniuses either. The decision was dumb, and I'm against collusion to stack a team, but Lebron was def one of my favorite players before and after. May not take him over Duncan, but I'd take him over every other PF (Malone, Barkley, Garnett, Dirk, etc.).

Stop acting like this guy was jesus. He was about to leave that team just two years seperated from winning at title at age....24!

[QUOTE]Duncan was close to signing with the Magic. The team offered him a six-year $67.5 million deal.

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Stop acting like this guy was jesus. He was about to leave that team just two years seperated from winning at title at age....24!
    Did he leave though? Or did he win 5/6 championships with the team that drafted him, rather than 0/1 with the team that did and 2/4 with the hand-picked team he went to including a series where he was outscored by a midget and this guy.

/thread