Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: What will stop muslims misinterpreting the Quran?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    But seriously, Nick... your attitude is insane, i just hope you aint like this irl, i really hope that, for those around you's sake... hopefully you are just venting your inner demons here, yes its annoying but at least you dont let that crap out into the world, so please go ahead...
    My attitude of hating ISIS and calling out terrorism apologists?

Would you rather I make excuses for Islamic terrorists and rapists like you do?

Yes. I am the bad guy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    My attitude of hating ISIS and calling out terrorism apologists?
    Thats excellent, thats good, even though you do that to much, worry about it to much (not good for you man, **** them!), still, good.

Would you rather I make excuses for Islamic terrorists and rapists like you do?
    How the **** did anything i say made you interpret it to that insane completely opposite delusion!?

Banned

How the **** did anything i say made you interpret it to that insane completely opposite delusion!?
    Your long posting history of being pro-Turkey, anti-Kurd, and constantly apologizing for Hamas and making excuses for Palestinians when they murder people in terrorist attacks, and blaming "the West" every time ISIS or other muslim terrorists murder people.

You are a moron.
    don't blow yourself up

muzzie psycho

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    don't blow yourself up

muzzie psycho
    You mad that you recently said any European who converts to Islam should be killed?

Thus proving you are the foolish violent one

you mad you calling muzzies morons but like a moron you are dead wrong about pauks character. You the kinda nikka that lost every game of Clue growing up and organic chem fuhgettt about it. Deductive logic in you there is naught !

you mad you spent your attention on LeBron instead of the Good Lord.

Oh you mad cuz you sad you sad cuz you bad cuz you sad cuz you mad.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You mad that you recently said any European who converts to Islam should be killed?

Thus proving you are the foolish violent one

you mad you calling muzzies morons but like a moron you are dead wrong about pauks character. You the kinda nikka that lost every game of Clue growing up and organic chem fuhgettt about it. Deductive logic in you there is naught !

you mad you spent your attention on LeBron instead of the Good Lord.

Oh you mad cuz you sad you sad cuz you bad cuz you sad cuz you mad.
    what are you even trying to say, hoodrat?

black muzzies are the world's greatest irony

I trust someone who is religious more than an atheist 10 times out of 10

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Your goal as a Christian is to strive to do good works on Earth and increase in faith. You had JUST STATED you wanted Bibles to be given to schoolchildren. Dude, PLEASE stay consistent for your soul Chewing. And you know lust and seduction can take you in under its spell and have you forgetting about the Reality after.

Forward-thinking implies the production of technology and advancing in knowledge and civilization. Iran and Pakistan, the two nations arguably closest and strictest in adherence to Islam are slowly but surely developing in those areas. Covering up women to inhibit lust in men is not a detriment to that.

Man, please. I dated a girl who only wanted to have sex like once a week. It's scarred me for life. I need all the ass I can get. It consumes me. The more Arab women show the skin, the more girls I can hit up.

And when I say forward-thinking, I'm hoping you are one of those people too. Leave the religion at home or for the church/mosque. Don't let it dictate the way you live your lives.

God Bless. Jesus #1

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    As always, great post. Qiyamat or as everyone knows, Day of Judgement will separate the sinners from the lesser sinners (nobody is perfect, outside of a select few )

I don't go around trying to spread Islam, I don't need that. I prefer everyone to be a genuine good person. There are other ways of tasting heaven than Shahadah. A good person that spreads joy and love instead of anger and hate will be heaven bound, I have no doubt about that. Whether you are a person of the book, or an uneducated homeless man with no religion.

These terrorists committing violence for 'the sake of Islam' have another thing coming to them. God cannot be fooled. He knows what is in your heart. Everyone gets what they deserve, if not in this world than definitely in the hereafter. This is the main reason to believe in there being a hereafter.
    That is very true. Anyone with any real life experience knows that there's no such thing as earthly justice, and therefore the human need for justice, can only be found in an appeal to something higher.

That's why all efforts of the State to dole out a kind of absolute justice have always ended in pitiful failure. Human beings long for something outside of their own existence, because it doesn't take a genius to recognise that human life is completely unjust, from start to finish.

On the other hand, Pauk's argument, that in being a terrorist you somehow are excluded from being a muslim, is simply absurd. If muslims lived under a regime that sought the extermination of muslims, what would make muslim terrorism 'un-muslim' in that case? Those types of argument are completely illogical.