Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches
    It's always snowing in my hood #Trapstar
    Because everyone is ashy right?

Default Re: It's snowing

I'll take some pics and upload it later fam

Shit higher than 2 subway foot longs

Banned

What's the source of this new beef between Roc and Meticode? Dudes are some of the most chill posters on this site. Can't be just about snow management styles.

Because everyone is ashy right?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What's the source of this new beef between Roc and Meticode? Dudes are some of the most chill posters on this site. Can't be just about snow management styles.

But it is.

I suppose it is offensive that I don't live in God forsaken Wisconsin, state with archaic bars, crappy restaurants and healthy ratio of fat, pasty FOUR WHEEL RIDIN honeys with snaggle-teeth. We don't get snow like this every year, he should be very proud of this annual incumbrance and their adaptivity to it. I'm no stranger to snow but usually it ain't that serious to just go outside and shovel. Provides a decent upper body work out, just sucks when it gets near two feet and shit. It felt pointless today.

Yo one time I was in Wisconsin, my boys and I were exploring the local area so we went to grab a beer around our hotel. We ended up at a populated bowling alley that always had a long bar in it, it was the 'hot spot' I guess for locals. The bowling alley was still using equipment from like the 60s, these Carhart wearing snaggle-tooth dippers were merrily keeping score by hand. Like these Anglos never have seen the computer jawns that hang overhead All rocking the same pattern of camo ( shit with the leaves on it). There was like three beers on tap, all domestic crap, something like Miller Lite, Budweiser/ Bud Lite, Milwaukee's Best or something comparable. They proud of their crap beer but hell, I'll still drink a Bud, I don't always gotta be fancy.

My neighbor has a tractor with plow because he fancies himself something of a farmer.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-23-2016 at 05:48 PM.

What's REALLY going to suck, if it snows twice after this storm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    But it is.

I suppose it is offensive that I don't live in God forsaken Wisconsin, state with archaic bars, crappy restaurants and healthy ratio of fat, pasty FOUR WHEEL RIDIN honeys with snaggle-teeth. We don't get snow like this every year, he should be very proud of this annual incumbrance and their adaptivity to it. I'm no stranger to snow but usually it ain't that serious to just go outside and shovel. Provides a decent upper body work out, just sucks when it gets near two feet and shit. It felt pointless today.

Yo one time I was in Wisconsin, my boys and I were exploring the local area so we went to grab a beer around our hotel. We ended up at a populated bowling alley that always had a long bar in it, it was the 'hot spot' I guess for locals. The bowling alley was still using equipment from like the 60s, these Carhart wearing snaggle-tooth dippers were merrily keeping score by hand. Like these Anglos never have seen the computer jawns that hang overhead All rocking the same pattern of camo ( shit with the leaves on it). There was like three beers on tap, all domestic crap, something like Miller Lite, Budweiser/ Bud Lite, Milwaukee's Best or something comparable. They proud of their crap beer but hell, I'll still drink a Bud, I don't always gotta be fancy.

My neighbor has a tractor with plow because he fancies himself something of a farmer.
    This man just went IN on the whole state of Wisconsin like

It was just a very surreal, bizarre place for me.

People were nice enough they were just so mild-mannered that it seemed like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers kidnapped the whole state.

They were live at the Packers game but as soon as it ended, those that didn't get all drunk and whatnot were once again rebooted into Pod-people, cow plucking mode.

The demeanor of Wisconsin citizens was foreign to me and I'm guessing most at ISH would have most of the same take aways as I did.

No joke though, at least where I was staying and from the entirety of the Lambeau Field crowd, WORST LOOKING WOMEN in any state I've ever been to.

Even places like West Virginia has those trashy, plain jane kinda looking white chicks that were cute in a trailer park way that you wouldn't think twice about railin
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-23-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Damn, stacks & stacks of snow.. Arghh, I don't like snow

Get ready for the fools to come out of the woodworks "SEE? IT SNOWED. Global warming is a conspiracy lie by scientists and the Chinese communists"

It dropped into the 40s here last night lol.

It's not cold outside. Just got back in from shoveling again. One of our neighborhors did the entire block with the snow blower for us. Just had to do our front stairs and I left the driveway there's NO way that can be shoveled.

Dam my second vehicle is snowed in luckily the fckmobile isn't