Default Many years later after South Africa 'Apartheid', racism still exists...

But it is going the other direction.

'Reverse apartied' in South Africa as described here:

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/...rse-apartheid/

I have white South African friends at work who describe conditions back in SA as a complete reversal. Losing their jobs to blacks, land, and are experiencing racially motivated violence at the hands of blacks.

Don, where were you on this?

Default Re: Many years later after the 'Apartied', racism still exists...

there's a H in 'apartied'

Banned

That country very quickly has gone to hell. The sad thing is, it's one of the wealthiest and most modern nations in Africa right now.

Banned

South Africa is the absolute biggest welfare state in the world. I think something like 80%+ of the people contribute absolutely nothing to the country whatsoever.

It went from being the absolute most thriving nation in Africa BY FAR during "Apartheid" to an absolute shithole.

The funny thing is during the "Apartheid" era blacks from all over Africa flocked to the nation because of it's success. Education, economy, living standards were all top notch... Yet the media narrative is that Apartheid was whites lynching blacks and people immediately get an image of a fat redneck yelling the n word. Farthest thing from the case when blacks from all over flocked to the nation.

In South Africa today race is literally everything. The narrative of "racial discrimination", yada yada yada, is drilled into the people constantly to take advantage of raw emotions and keep their attention from real issues.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

That's not how you spell apartheid. Add a letter, and switch two existing letters. It's okay, I rarely expect you to know how to spell things. However, as a racist, this is one you should have been pretty familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    That's not how you spell apartheid. Add a letter, and switch two existing letters. It's okay, I rarely expect you to know how to spell things. However, as a racist, this is one you should have been pretty familiar with.

Because I have white South African friends I'm a racist?

Yeah ok

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    South Africa is the absolute biggest welfare state in the world. I think something like 80%+ of the people contribute absolutely nothing to the country whatsoever.

It went from being the absolute most thriving nation in Africa BY FAR during "Apartheid" to an absolute shithole.

The funny thing is during the "Apartheid" era blacks from all over Africa flocked to the nation because of it's success. Education, economy, living standards were all top notch... Yet the media narrative is that Apartheid was whites lynching blacks and people immediately get an image of a fat redneck yelling the n word. Farthest thing from the case when blacks from all over flocked to the nation.

In South Africa today race is literally everything. The narrative of "racial discrimination", yada yada yada, is drilled into the people constantly to take advantage of raw emotions and keep their attention from real issues.

In those regions, Blacks don't know what to do with power.

Perhaps a flaw in their genes, who knows, but when it comes to running a government and maintaining a civilised society over there, they resemble more of a violent and corrupt dictatorship.

Is that racist? I don't mean to be. Just a general observation and this rings true for the people there. Perhaps has a lot to do with a lot of uneducated people that happen to be majority black.

"How does that make me racist?"
    *immediately makes racist comment*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    In those regions, Blacks don't know what to do with power.

Perhaps a flaw in their genes, who knows, but when it comes to running a government and maintaining a civilised society over there, they resemble more of a violent and corrupt dictatorship.

Is that racist? I don't mean to be. Just a general observation and this rings true for the people there. Perhaps has a lot to do with a lot of uneducated people that happen to be majority black.
    It's all the West's fault breh. Western colonialism and imperialism did this. Africa was a peace-loving continent where slavery didn't exist before the evil whities brought their evil whitey ways with them.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-23-2016 at 04:19 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Many years later after South Africa 'Apartheid', racism still exists...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    But it is going the other direction.

'Reverse apartied' in South Africa as described here:

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/...rse-apartheid/

I have white South African friends at work who describe conditions back in SA as a complete reversal. Losing their jobs to blacks, land, and are experiencing racially motivated violence at the hands of blacks.

Don, where were you on this?
    Revenge is a dish best served cold. Chickens coming home to roost. Comeuppance. White dudes thought they were going to rape, rob, and pillage forever with no consequences.

Wrong... WRONG

Absolute f*cking nonsense.

The main reason the apartheid regime fell apart is because the economy was destroyed by international sanctions. SA has many problems in the present (namely governmental corruption, education and crime) but it is easily... easily in much better shape than during the apartheid years.

According to a recent report released by investment banking giant Goldman Sachs, South Africa's Gross Domestic Product has since almost tripled to $400 billion; foreign exchange reserves have increased from $3 billion to nearly $50 billion; and a growing and sizable African middle class was created, within two decades of freedom.

"Perhaps the most striking successes since 1994 are the creation of a growing and sizable African middle class, increased real wages for the employed, and the extension of social welfare and services to underprivileged communities," said Colin Coleman, managing director at Goldman Sachs International.

Coleman, who's the head of investment banking for sub-Saharan Africa, says in the first 14 years of democracy the country's ethnically African middle class more than doubled in size and in the past two decades real GDP per capita increased by 40%, while 10 million South Africans, one out of five, graduated from the lower to the middle and higher income bands.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/27/bu...nce-apartheid/

Not bad for having a system in place as old as the average ISHer.

The economy is hurting now just as most economies worldwide are. SA is tied very closely with China/Russia (BRICS) and with their economic meltdown, it is affecting trade and currency.

Banned

Default Re: Many years later after South Africa 'Apartheid', racism still exists...

Last edited by Nick Young; 01-23-2016 at 04:25 AM.

If you're going to go the economic route, rhodesia-zimbabwe is a better example