Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default The Bible. Peace on Earth. The Power of Prayer!

I have returned from purgatory. From the depths I am saved! Jefferson and his gestapo deemed one of my posts as controversial, but alas, I have escaped the Insidehoops Gulags and have made my way to the promised land.

So for my first thread back, I want to pose the board a question. Is the following statement True or False?

"Bibles aren't allowed in schools anymore, but are encouraged in prison. If children were allowed to read it in school, then perhaps they may not end up in prison."

What say you, ISH? Isn't it funny that we reward prisoners with means to salvation via the holy texts, but can not afford the same reward to God's children on a daily basis?

God Bless you all. You too, Jeff. One love.

Banned

Default Re: The Bible. Peace on Earth. The Power of Prayer!

Welcome back you worthless piece of dog shit. As much as I didn't miss you, I don't agree with the current snitch culture we have in these parts.

Anyway, on to your question- F*ck you and your fairy tale bullshit. If there's anything that we should've learned as a society dealing with the psychos in the Middle East in recent years it's this:

The World needs less religion, not more.

Thank you and f*ck yo mama.

False.

People end up in prison most of the time because they do illegal things to support themselves and keep doing it when they get out because it's the only trade they know

Reading the Bible, volunteering and being more accepting and loving towards humanity does not alleviate the practicality of needing money in a lot of areas in the US

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Welcome back you worthless piece of dog shit. As much as I didn't miss you, I don't agree with the current snitch culture we have in these parts.

Anyway, on to your question- F*ck you and your fairy tale bullshit. If there's anything that we should've learned as a society dealing with the psychos in the Middle East in recent years it's this:

Thank you and f*ck yo mama.

Who Da Snitch?

The Game is a well built man

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Who Da Snitch?
    No clue.

Banned

When that happens we get things like the French Revolution, the Holocaust, the Pogroms in Stalinist Russia, the cultural revolution and great famine in Mao's China and the killing fields in Cambodia.

Blind belief in science is exactly the same as blind belief in God. Both ideologies lead to mass murder when taken to their extreme.

Don needs Jesus.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    When that happens we get things like the French Revolution, the Holocaust
    France and Germany were both Christian nations by a massive margin. Just because the Nazis rolled into town, doesn't mean they stopped being Christian. 99% of Germany was Christian (66% Protestant, 33% Catholic) when the Nazis seized power, Jews made up less than 1% of the population. Even by 1939, when the Nazis had been firmly in power for years, this is how the population identified religiously:

[B][INDENT]A census in May 1939, six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% considered themselves Protestant (including non-denominational Christians), 40% Catholic, 3.5% self-identified as "gottgl

Banned

Progroms were occurring in Russia long before Lenin or Stalin were even born. The Odessa Progroms of the 19th century-early 20th century occurred when the Orthodox Church was the State religion of the Russian Empire.
    I'm talking about the pogroms and death camps under Stalin. The ones that lead to the deaths of atleast 20 million people. Not the Czarist Pogroms.

Do you know anything about the French Revolution? It seems like you don't.

How do you explain away the killing fields in Cambodia? How do you explain away Ho Chi Mingh mass murdering people? How do you explain away the Cultural Revolution in China?

Science is based on observable and testable hypotheses and phenomena. It is no way, shape, or form the same as a belief in a imagined deities.
    It's actually very similar, especially when you get in to fields like astronomy and quantum physics.

Your blind belief in scientists is exactly the same as a religious person's blind belief in God.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-21-2016 at 11:53 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

LOL I don't snitch on people.

That's your boy Nick's forte.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I'm talking about the pogroms and death camps under Stalin. The ones that lead to the deaths of atleast 20 million people. Not the Czarist Pogroms.
    And my point was progroms were happening in Russia long before Stalin was even born, back when Russia had an official State religion (Russian Orthodox). Progroms weren't something new or unique to the commies in Russia.

Do you know anything about the French Revolution? It seems like you don't.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmc9IPGmiA

How much do you know about the Inquisitions?

How do you explain away the killing fields in Cambodia? How do you explain away Ho Chi Mingh mass murdering people? How do you explain away the Cultural Revolution in China?
    Crazy muhphuckas gaining power and then getting rid of their enemies. Pretty simple explanation.

The Roman Catholic Leopold II of Belgium was responsible for the extermination of 10-15 million people in the Congo Free State.

The Muslim Ottoman Empire tried to eradicate a number of different peoples to the tune of many million.

It's actually very similar, especially when you get in to fields like astronomy and quantum physics.
    This the part where you make believe the same book that claims the Earth has 4 corners predicted the Big Bang (The Standard Model having been tested in reality by the Large Hadron Collider experiments)?

Your blind belief in scientists is exactly the same as a religious person's blind belief in God.
    Only an idiot would believe that.

Don, science cannot disprove the existence in a higher power. Besides, your original gripe was with Religion wasn't it? You don't need religion to understand or believe in Creationism.

Religion is just the tool to get you closer to an understanding of your existence and perhaps purpose. The mere fact that this angers you to the point of vitriol is quite sad actually. If you were more "enlightened" than the common religious man, then you know damn well you would not be acting the way you are acting.

You simply would not care one way or the other. But this religious thing, this God thing sure does bother you.

Pray with me, brother.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

It seems like some of these muslim boys are snitches...oh and Cavs. They can't tolerate opposing opinions or to put it bluntly the truth so they snitch and get people banned. They have threads taken down because it hurts their feelings. pu$$ies.