Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default People who can't control themselves when drunk

I have a cousin who "claims he can out drink" anyone. Guy is arrogant, full of himself. Whenever he drinks (beers specifically), he's just a MAJOR asshole and his true character is then revealed. It's INSANE. When he gets upset, he starts saying a bunch of shit. Complete 360. It leads me to believe, when you're drunk you reveal who you truly are. On the 4th of July last year, I literally had to calm him down and walk him in his house after he was cursing out his land lord because she scolded him for drinking in my car with an open beer bottle and tossing it in her yard.

Anyone experience meeting/knowing people who behave like this shit? Complete fcking morons, shit disgusts me. Especially when I have to control them and become a parent to them. Just changes the entire mood.

Saddest part is, the mfer wakes up the next morning and claims he remembers shit all the time and only offers apologies. I can't fck with friends like this either. It's the single reason why I only drink with certain friends. I noticed one of our best friends in our inner circle lately has been throwing temper tantrums when he's drunk, but only if his mood completely changes. While we let it slide because he's gotten his first heart break, he's really being influenced to behave like shit.

God dam. I've been absolutely drunk out of my mind about 2-3 times. With my ex being with us, she was nagging me and was upset that I was. All of my friends were mad at her for being mad at me, because we're all having fun. I knew this subconsciously, but I STILL didn't let it effect me. I was STILL, loving and sweet and never allowed it to alter my mood.

I just don't get how people get like this.

/rant

Default Re: People who can't control themselves when drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I have a cousin who "claims he can out drink" anyone. Guy is arrogant, full of himself. Whenever he drinks (beers specifically), he's just a MAJOR asshole and his true character is then revealed. It's INSANE. When he gets upset, he starts saying a bunch of shit. Complete 360. It leads me to believe, when you're drunk you reveal who you truly are. On the 4th of July last year, I literally had to calm him down and walk him in his house after he was cursing out his land lord because she scolded him for drinking in my car with an open beer bottle and tossing it in her yard.

Anyone experience meeting/knowing people who behave like this shit? Complete fcking morons, shit disgusts me. Especially when I have to control them and become a parent to them. Just changes the entire mood.

Saddest part is, the mfer wakes up the next morning and claims he remembers shit all the time and only offers apologies. I can't fck with friends like this either. It's the single reason why I only drink with certain friends. I noticed one of our best friends in our inner circle lately has been throwing temper tantrums when he's drunk, but only if his mood completely changes. While we let it slide because he's gotten his first heart break, he's really being influenced to behave like shit.

God dam. I've been absolutely drunk out of my mind about 2-3 times. With my ex being with us, she was nagging me and was upset that I was. All of my friends were mad at her for being mad at me, because we're all having fun. I knew this subconsciously, but I STILL didn't let it effect me. I was STILL, loving and sweet and never allowed it to alter my mood.

I just don't get how people get like this.

/rant
    Cut those retards out of your life. No excuse to act like that consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Cut those retards out of your life. No excuse to act like that consistently.
    Definitely did to my cousin. He's my first cousin too. There was a situation where we had a misunderstanding, I call him up to confront him. He was drunk, but didn't make it obvious. Just kept on cursing and was ungrateful ASF. He came to the country 2 years ago, my father got him a good job in the office. Otherwise his btchass would of been construction or hard labor and would of never survived.

He was just being disrespectful ASF. He didn't directly come at my head, or I would of murdered him. Since then, my entire perspective changed on him. While he apologized the morning after, I let it go. But since then, man, I realized how NASTY people are but they cover it until it's all revealed when they're not in control of their emotions and self.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

I got like this for a little bit after my mom had passed a little over a year ago. Now i know not to drink when I got stuff going on. I had to hit rock bottom though before I changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    I got like this for a little bit after my mom had passed a little over a year ago. Now i know not to drink when I got stuff going on. I had to hit rock bottom though before I changed it.
    I mean that's fine. For whatever reason you're drinking to numb your pain. But I'm talking about people who behave like utter faggts when were at an event, party, get together, social gatherings, etc.

Undefeated

I mean that's fine. For whatever reason you're drinking to numb your pain. But I'm talking about people who behave like utter faggts when were at an event, party, get together, social gatherings, etc.
    After EricGordon23's mom passed away he was exactly what you described.

**** the world yo!

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    After EricGordon23's mom passed away he was exactly what you described.

**** the world yo!
    To each his own

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I don't think being drunk reveals who you really are because I've never met ANYONE who is a problem when they're drunk, act the same way sober even for a minute. I'm sure you CAN say/do things you secretly wanted to do, but lots of times people do shit they'd never do if they had control.

This is coming from someone who never drinks so take it with a grain of salt.

NBA Superstar

godzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    godzuki
    Godzuki sucks d1cks even when he's sober

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

drinking can bring out the best of people

it can also bring out the worst

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I just kinda don't drink, imagine if I did I would probably be a bit of a jerk. Fortunately I have no clue

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

One of the dozens of reasons I don't drink is because I'm that douche who feels the need to inform people of exactly how many drinks he's had at all times. "Bro I've had X shots, I'm so ****ing drunk". Cringeworthy.

NBA All-star

I also hate doing dishes, it HAS in fact stopped me eating at home many many times.

Definitely did to my cousin. He's my first cousin too. There was a situation where we had a misunderstanding, I call him up to confront him. He was drunk, but didn't make it obvious. Just kept on cursing and was ungrateful ASF. He came to the country 2 years ago, my father got him a good job in the office. Otherwise his btchass would of been construction or hard labor and would of never survived.

He was just being disrespectful ASF. He didn't directly come at my head, or I would of murdered him. Since then, my entire perspective changed on him. While he apologized the morning after, I let it go. But since then, man, I realized how NASTY people are but they cover it until it's all revealed when they're not in control of their emotions and self.
    That's the right choice bro. People don't change unless they want to and are usually not worth the effort in the first place. Better to find people you already connect with and build from there.