Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kevin Johnson is about to get a LOT of shit (might have banged a 15yo)

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Johnson is about to get a LOT of shit (might have banged a 15yo)

damn she's hot

What's up with tall black athletes sexually abusing underage white girls all the time?

Default Re: Kevin Johnson is about to get a LOT of shit (might have banged a 15yo)

Hot as a teen but ugly now.

Banned

KJ kinda looked like he was 15 during his playing days.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

2 things....

1. Kevin Johnson was hardly at the height of his career in 1995 as they said.

2. Karl Malone ****ed a 6th grader and people get upset with me for calling attention to it instead of at him for doing it. And that isnt an accusation. Its a fact. Nobody seems to give a shit. Lets see if they care since KJ is in power.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    2 things....

1. Kevin Johnson was hardly at the height of his career in 1995 as they said.

2. Karl Malone ****ed a 6th grader and people get upset with me for calling attention to it instead of at him for doing it. And that isnt an accusation. Its a fact. Nobody seems to give a shit. Lets see if they care since KJ is in power.
    look at the video. in the feminist world we live in now this is going to blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Hot as a teen but ugly now.

You mean like 13 ,14 ,15 Jam?

Banned

36. mother of 3.

bet she got a phatass.

Very good NBA starter

15 is legal in most countries in the world.

deadspin has been reporting on this for months now, I dont understand why nobody else is picking up on it

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    deadspin has been reporting on this for months now, I dont understand why nobody else is picking up on it

Because nothing will come of it. I'm sure the statute of limitations has long passed. The story has nowhere to go, unless more girls come forward with more recent accusations.

Banned

This is well known in NBA circles.

Banned

theres this thing called the statute of limitations

these ho's like what happened for a 20 years... then all of a sudden they randomly think "omg i was violated"

fact is.... way back people were doing this shit regularly. didnt karl malone knock up a 14 year old

whats next... are we gonna charge the prophet muhammad with sexual abuse of an 8 year old

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Your new idol?