Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

More like memories of kobe balls in yo mouth.

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

Quote Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
    when u got nothin to say...point out lazy sentence structure

Kobe was absolute garbage and couldn't get shit done until he got some freebies down the stretch. Deal with it.

Pau Gasol = TRUE FINALS MVP
    If you are going to write, it has to comprehensible.

I have no idea what Pau Gasol has to do with celebrating the most dominating rebounding performance in Finals history by a guard.

yeah...what a crazy game......Kobe was hustling and diving for every ball... but couldn't find his shot on the offensive side...

but like always he came through in crunchtime and made huge baskets down the stretch.....and led the Lakers to a Title.....once again.

Great college starter

15 Rebounds With Kendrick Perkins Out For Game 7.....woooppp Deeee Doooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    yeah...what a crazy game......Kobe was hustling and diving for every ball... but couldn't find his shot on the offensive side...

but like always he came through in crunchtime and made huge baskets down the stretch.....and led the Lakers to a Title.....once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Cleveland fan laughing at a 5 X champion....

go away kid

next
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 11-27-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
    when u got nothin to say...point out lazy sentence structure

Kobe was absolute garbage and couldn't get shit done until he got some freebies down the stretch. Deal with it.

Pau Gasol = TRUE FINALS MVP
    Garbage in the Finals? Not really. He found other ways to help team win like Jordan did in the '96 Finals when he didn't have a good scoring night. He did it with his rebounds and defense.

Cleveland fan laughing at a 5 X champion....

go away kid

next
    No I found your reply funny because I agree with it. He won another title in the end. I just find it funny people say 'clutch rebounding" he had a horrible game except with some big-shots at the end that sealed it.

You don't have to be so defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    Garbage in the Finals? Not really. He found other ways to help team win like Jordan did in the '96 Finals when he didn't have a good scoring night. He did it with his rebounds and defense.
    and gasol, found a way to help his team too, and gasol helped his team more. regardless of the cliche applied, gasol played better in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    No I found your reply funny because I agree with it. He won another title in the end. I just find it funny people say 'clutch rebounding" he had a horrible game except with some big-shots at the end that sealed it.

You don't have to be so defensive.

I wasn't being defensive..I was just laughing at your post...

that is all....

go play with your "little green blocks" kid,

let grown up's talk hoop

next
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 11-27-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    If you are going to write, it has to comprehensible.

I have no idea what Pau Gasol has to do with celebrating the most dominating rebounding performance in Finals history by a guard.
    Magic Johnson 15 rebounds game 5 1980 finals. Then in game 6 he played center for the injured Kareem and had 15 rebounds again!

Whoops!!!

I wasn't being defensive..I was just laughing at your post...

that is all....

go play with your "little green blocks" kid,

let grown up's talk hoop

next
    I'm sorry. You're right.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Even though he wasnt shooting well he still found a way to help he team win the game! thats what great players do
    Are you sure they don't just stand around the key looking clueless in a headband?

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    does it not feel weird to be so obsessed with another man? i mean you spend so much time talking/posting about him, and he doesnt even know you exist.

edit: also, glen davis rebounded the ball better than kobe that game.

also, mike miller in game 3 of the finals this year rebounded the ball at a better rate than kobe that game. props to mike miller's clutch rebounding
    Glen Davis is supposed to rebound the ball better than Kobe, he plays in the paint.