Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

I wouldn't count Scary Terry a loss for the amount of dollars he signed for and Kemba will honestly be an upgrade over Kyrie and his annoying antics. Celtics fans will cringe at Kanter's defense though. Its bad

Losing Horford is going to hurt. Especially without a big body like Baynes to come off the bench and throw at bigs. Tacko Fall?

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Losing Horford is going to hurt. Especially without a big body like Baynes to come off the bench and throw at bigs. Tacko Fall?

The Celtics lost all their dogs. Say what you want about Kyrie, the Celtics were never better than that 1st season when Kyrie was killing it.

Horford
    Morris
    Kyrie
    Rozier (who I don't think they will miss)

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    The Celtics lost all their dogs. Say what you want about Kyrie, the Celtics were never better than that 1st season when Kyrie was killing it.

Horford
    Morris
    Kyrie
    Rozier (who I don't think they will miss)
    How good the Lakers are right now?
    They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo...
    The difference is, they aged a lot, injured a lot, put on a lot of miles these years and no long in prime except AD.

So what to get into the playoffs?? You can't get past Houston, Warriors or even Spurs in a 7-game series anyway...

At least Boston have a higher chance to get to the ECF than you getting past the 2nd round.

ALSO, the Bran stans/OP do some fact check before posting something dumb here. Lots of Celtics fans (majority) did not have high hope on AD. We all knew that even if he came he would be just a one-year rental. He was never in any serious discussion.

We expected to lose Kyrie, we expected AD was not coming... Rozier is way overpaid, and the only unexpected was Horford leaving. That's it.

Tatum, Brown, Smart are all uprising young players, Hayward should be better than last season. A dedicated Kemba is as good as (if not better) than an injury-prone and distracted Kyrie. We signed 3 centers to cover Horford's position.

Yes, we lost 4 players, but our future is still brighter than the Lakers. That's enough.

"They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo..."

What a complete retarded statement

And thats absolutely hilarious that this retard thinks Boston is doing well/has a bright future.

I totally forgot about Morris leaving too. Great shitty team

Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    The difference is, they aged a lot, injured a lot, put on a lot of miles these years and no long in prime except AD.

Yes, we lost 4 players, but our future is still brighter than the Lakers. That's enough.

You'd be 100% correct...except you left out the part where we also have Kyle Kuzma, Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, and Javale Mcgee on our team.

Oh, and did either of us mention LeBron James? Yea, he's on the team too.

Good luck with that bright future, pimp.

You'd be 100% correct...except you left out the part where we also have Kyle Kuzma, Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, and Javale Mcgee on our team.

Yeah why doesnt he mention Pelicans full line up too. Ohhhhh shoot.

Remember when AD-led team swept Blazers? But i guess this team will have trouble with the Spurs!!

There are only 5 spots on the court, a couple of key rotations and some backups.

You mentioned 5 extra, but how many minutes they are going to get??

Probably a couple of more minutes that Tacko Fall?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    "They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo..."

What a complete retarded statement

And thats absolutely hilarious that this retard thinks Boston is doing well/has a bright future.

I totally forgot about Morris leaving too. Great shitty team
    Not as shit as your team, and not as retard as you, thank you.

Not as shit as your team, and not as retard as you, thank you.

There are only 5 spots on the court, a couple of key rotations and some backups.

You mentioned 5 extra, but how many minutes they are going to get??

Probably a couple of more minutes that Tacko Fall?
    Are you dense? In that post I mention 6 players, while you mentioned 3...that's 9 total.

Most teams run 9-11 man rotations.

Fine, don't mention the other guys. Mention just the starting lineup alone.

Lebron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    Cousins

Is LIGHT YEARS better than the Pelicans team that made a playoff run years ago. Are you truly gonna sit here and try to argue that the 2017 Pelicans are a better team than the 2019 Lakers?

Hey bro, why's your face facing my face? Turn'round. *G'gonk* That's the sound of me closing the door on this silly discussion.

Are you dense? In that post I mention 6 players, while you mentioned 3...that's 9 total.

Most teams run 9-11 man rotations.

Fine, don't mention the other guys. Mention just the starting lineup alone.

Lebron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    Cousins

Is LIGHT YEARS better than the Pelicans team that made a playoff run years ago. Are you truly gonna sit here and try to argue that the 2017 Pelicans are a better team than the 2019 Lakers?

Hey bro, why's your face facing my face? Turn'round. *G'gonk* That's the sound of me closing the door on this silly argument.

Jesus moses what a destruction. Stay dumb Boston

Lmao Boston fans acting like last year they weren't convinced that he AD was going to be traded to Boston.

How many topics of "Boston has the assets"
    "AD wants Boston"

etc.

Yeah the month before AD was traded, it was obvious that he wasn't coming to LA. Lets not act like these morons were absolutely convinced he was coming.

Then 2019 happened and AD said "Ill never go to Boston". Oh sorry, his dad said it. And his dad mentioned how awful Boston treats their stars. Bright future for sure. When Horford dips to go to a direct competitor and Kyrie does as well. While you give out a max contract to a bust in Hayward. BRIGHT!!

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

So what to get into the playoffs?? You can't get past Houston, Warriors or even Spurs in a 7-game series anyway...

At least Boston have a higher chance to get to the ECF than you getting past the 2nd round.

ALSO, the Bran stans/OP do some fact check before posting something dumb here. Lots of Celtics fans (majority) did not have high hope on AD. We all knew that even if he came he would be just a one-year rental. He was never in any serious discussion.

We expected to lose Kyrie, we expected AD was not coming... Rozier is way overpaid, and the only unexpected was Horford leaving. That's it.

Tatum, Brown, Smart are all uprising young players, Hayward should be better than last season. A dedicated Kemba is as good as (if not better) than an injury-prone and distracted Kyrie. We signed 3 centers to cover Horford's position.

Look at this quality meltdown.

Brighter future, what-if's and stockpiling assets to be the best team in a position to make a move has done what exactly? At the end of the day your boy Ainge will not make a deal unless it is heavily in his favor. You had a pre-injury Demarcus Cousins, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, and Anthony Davis all become available and you guys did nothing. Where is your optimism coming from? You think Giannis is on the way? Towns going to request a trade? It's over. Ainge played himself.

Kyrie ditched you and you got a less efficient/talented Kemba to replace him. Horford dipped and you got no adequate replacement. Now the only thing your team can do is hope that Tatum hits stardom. You are the 5th best team in the Eastern conference and going nowhere.

Same effin noise these dumb lakers fans are making now

Before the season starts last year - "we got LeBron now and we will be a contender in the west"

Then when they didn't make the Playoffs, some of these dudes hated LeBron so much especially AirTard and now he's back on Bron bandwagon again

Lakers tard fans about to get embarrassed again next season