Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2017 Eastern Conference Playoffs R1 GT: Toronto Raptors (3) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (6)

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Kawho is useless at clutch FTs
    Kawhi is 47/48 for FT's in the play offs so far, BABY BOY. Time to look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate life.

Default Re: 2017 Eastern Conference Playoffs R1 GT: Toronto Raptors (3) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (6)

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Kawhi is 47/48 for FT's in the play offs so far, BABY BOY. Time to look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate life.

I don't know why you guys are taking him seriously. I'm sure even people in Greece don't believe Giannis is better than Kawhi now. However, he is the closest of all young guns to hit superstardom.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    I don't know why you guys are taking him seriously. I'm sure even people in Greece don't believe Giannis is better than Kawhi now. However, he is the closest of all young guns to hit superstardom.
    Good point.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Who's his lover boy Kawhi?
    Kawhi is tiers ahead of Giannis

Giannis is a better passer that's it

Kawhi actually has great skills and fundamentals. Far better defender, scorer and shooter
    Don't do 'em like that, Hamtaro, my dude. He has poor b-ball I.Q. and doesn't know any better.

Jokic and Embiid are closer to superstars than Giannis

I'm clearly trolling. That's what they get for being so insecure about Giannis though. Dude comes into threads talking shit about Giannis just because he's mad Millbuck was right about him having more potential than Kawhi.

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

This game is fixed for the Bucks but Toronto still got it

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Giannis with a Chris Webber type moment.

Almost as bad as missing FT in an NBA final to lose the entire series.

He's young buck that has BPITW potential. He's gotta learn from this. He should have passed this to Terry and let him close, doesn't need to Paul George it. He still has a long way to go. Dude is basically a lengthier KD with no jumpshot. He learns that and gains experience, he'll be a superstar.
    Almost as bad as blowing a 3-1 lead as a 73 win team.

Except nothing has been more pathetic than that in the history of the game LOL

EAD cnt

Ether
    GSW fans are not allowed to speak about chokes.

2016 is the biggest I remember.
    Even more than Spurs/Mavs/Sonics Rd1 upsets.

It was the **cking finals up 3-1 with 2 of 3 games at home, cmon.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I'm actually shocked Raptors won. I was expecting LeBron vs. Giannis in Round 2.

What a game. Bucks showed a lot of heart. Great series. Give them jabari Parker and another year for giannis, Middleton and maker and they'll be a threat against anyone.

DAT BOY DEROZAN DOE.

All NBA motherfukkers.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by MJistheGOAT
    Ether
    GSW fans are not allowed to speak about chokes.

2016 is the biggest I remember.
    Even more than Spurs/Mavs/Sonics Rd1 upsets.

It was the **cking finals up 3-1 with 2 of 3 games at home, cmon.
    Injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Almost as bad as blowing a 3-1 lead as a 73 win team.

Except nothing has been more pathetic than that in the history of the game LOL

EAD cnt
    Injuries maybe???