Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Does Lebron feel bad?

Kblaze da gawd

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    He got not one but two veterans to carry him.

Wow. Carried? Which game in the playoffs was he carried? You do know Wade was hurt and Bosh missed a ton of time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Team wouldnt suck if they had a facilitator instead of a player trying to score a large amount of buckets. Tell Lebron the people never cared that he could drop 30pts a game they care how he got everyone involved and was a playmaker. Soon as Bron starting going on a scoring surge then the Cavs dont look as good as the excuses "well his team just sucks" is being thrown out there. Look at the franchise player. He's the problem. Look at the HC. He's the problem. Simple.

One of the worst posts I have seen in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Wade, Bosh, and Lebron will all be FAs the same summer if they choose to be.

I will not be suprised if they get together on some previously awful team that saw it coming and got some space ready. That or Shaq goes out and Lebron steps in to sign when the 30 million comes off the cap and Miami has prepared for it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Team wouldnt suck if they had a facilitator instead of a player trying to score a large amount of buckets. Tell Lebron the people never cared that he could drop 30pts a game they care how he got everyone involved and was a playmaker. Soon as Bron starting going on a scoring surge then the Cavs dont look as good as the excuses "well his team just sucks" is being thrown out there. Look at the franchise player. He's the problem. Look at the HC. He's the problem. Simple.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    He got not one but two veterans to carry him.
    You try way too hard and fail each and every time.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Wow. Carried? Which game in the playoffs was he carried? You do know Wade was hurt and Bosh missed a ton of time, right?

Why all heat fans gotta try to discredit wade, bosh, chalmers, and the bench?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Where does he discredit him? LeBron wasn't carried by neither of them. This ain't a laker fan with a kobe complex hating on his own team.

I will not be suprised if they get together on some previously awful team that saw it coming and got some space ready. That or Shaq goes out and Lebron steps in to sign when the 30 million comes off the cap and Miami has prepared for it.

wow...

Do you know how to read? No one is discrediting the team. But Lebron was far from carried. And the bench didn't step up until the Finals. Lebron did the heavy lifting easily for that Heat team.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacMagic
    Who bumps 6 year old threads?

Oh, trolls.
    i've seen plenty of lebrontards do.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Where does he discredit him? LeBron wasn't carried by neither of them. This ain't a laker fan with a kobe complex hating on his own team.
    Most posters here looks at stats and say, "uh wade sucked this year, bosh didn't play like his usual self." What posters fail to realize is that they couldn't play normal because Lebron has the ball in his hands all the time. Some ppl say Lebron is the most effective with the ball but I kinda doubt that. If you gave wade or bosh as many possessions as Lebron they would be putting up their normal stats.

Also.......The Bench carried the heat game 7. Hell, Mike Miller carried the heat. 7 3's. C'mon
    Last edited by Dictator; 08-06-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Most posters here looks at stats and say, "uh wade sucked this year, bosh didn't play life his usual self." What posters fail to realize is that they couldn't play normal because Lebron has the ball in his hands all the time. Some ppl say Lebron is the most effective with the ball but I kinda doubt that. If you gave wade or bosh as many possessions as Lebron they would be putting up their normal stats.

Also.......The Bench carried the heat game 7. Hell, Mike Miller carried the heat. 7 3's. C'mon

No one said Wade sucked. He didn't play up to his standards because he was HURT. He wasn't able to consistently play like 2011 Wade. He had some suck games and nice Finals series. But he wasn't healthy enough to be relied on to takeover all the time. Why don't you understand that? And Bosh missed the whole 2nd round and most of the ECF.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 08-06-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No one said Wade sucked. He didn't play up to his standards because he was HURT. He wasn't able to consistently play like 2011 Wade. He had some suck games and nice Finals series. But he was healthy enough to be relied on to takeover all the time. Why don't you understand that? And Bosh missed the whole 2nd round and most of the ECF.

Wade is always hurt. Yes Bosh missed a lot of games. "BUT" when they did have a lot of big moments. Chalmers and Battier had multiple 20 point games. Bosh's D and rebounding. I think haslem had two 10 14+rebound games. Wade had a 40+ game. Lebron's scoring and rebounding wasn't carrying the team godly either.Although Lebron's passing was on another level.

All in all I'm saying, Lebron had more then enough help to win it all this year.

Wade is always hurt. Yes Bosh missed a lot of games. "BUT" when they did have a lot of big moments. Chalmers and Battier had multiple 20 point games. Bosh's D and rebounding. I think haslem had two 10 14+rebound games. Wade had a 40+ game. Lebron's scoring and rebounding wasn't carrying the team godly either.Although Lebron's passing was on another level.

All in all I'm saying, Lebron had more then enough help to win it all this year.

He definitely had plenty of help in the Finals. But he sure as hell wasn't carried. Him and Wade beat Indiana by themselves for one thing. Its revisionist history to think the bench played well throughout the playoffs. They dominated in the Finals. Don't get me wrong. But they were crap until that series for the most part. Haslem's double double against Boston in game 3 or 4 was probably the best performance off the bench. So yes, he had the squad to win a championship. But carried? No.