Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 05-21-2019, 10:08 PM   #1
Walk on Water
Local High School Star

Default Why doesnít everyone have an arch on their shot?

Skip says Leonard shoots line drives. But why? You can work on shooting higher. When I was a kid I was a 94 percent free throw shooter. When we would play TIPS (score 21) they changed the rules to only 5 free throw makes all because of me. I never missed free throws.

One time this kid told me I suck at hoops. I played him one on one and every single play I would post up from deep, then turn around and do this one handed jump shot. Made about 20 shots in a row. He told me I was cheating because it was my only move and that the only reason I make it every time is because I shoot it high.

So why donít all shooters learn to shoot high? If I could make 94-97 pct of free throws at age 12, I donít see why professionals canít.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: