Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default so let me get this straight, Curry on his run to his second ring

will have overcome a team consisting of two top 5-7 players in the L (WB and durant, potentially top 10-20 all time kind of players when its all said and done), damian lillard, an arguably top 10 player in the league, and Lebron James, a certified top 10 player of all time???

WOW, that is an achievement.

Default Re: so let me get this straight, Curry on his run to his second ring

Dirk did the same but also beat Kobe & Wade as well

Well to be fair, he got bailed out by Klay tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Dirk did the same but also beat Kobe & Wade as well
    yeah dirk is an absolute beast too, one of the greatest playoff runs ever in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    he was 1 rebound away from a triple double on 29 points having scored 2 crucial three's in the fourth and any chance of a comeback with a layup and a timely steal.

Klay kept them in it, no doubt, but Curry sealed the deal

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Unfortunately for Klay, the way this game went down will be forgotten either way.

College superstar

The trolling on this board knows no bounds.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

curry didnt get bailed out.. he had 29/10/9. Klay was the best player and played great, but they wouldnt have needed his explosion if Bogut and Green werent getting destroyed down low.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    curry didnt get bailed out.. he had 29/10/9. Klay was the best player and played great, but they wouldnt have needed his explosion if Bogut and Green werent getting destroyed down low.
    No, Curry got bailed out. GSW was done until Klay kept making his threes. Curry had no impact until the very closing minutes, riding on the confidence of Klay's explosion, after which Curry woke up and started playing well. The league MVP with 0 points in the first quarter. Is that acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    yes curry was bailed the fk out .. the whole damn team was bailed out by klay .. klay singlehandedly saved their legacy tonight .. okc is headed to the finals right now without his effort .. gs was getting close to TAPPING OUT at times in this game .. but he kept them in there

Curry didn't do shit. Klay has been the MVP of the Warriors this series. Just like Curry couldn't win the MVP against the Cavs in a huge series last year. Dude is weak.

Klay has been better.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaboog
    No, Curry got bailed out. GSW was done until Klay kept making his threes. Curry had no impact until the very closing minutes, riding on the confidence of Klay's explosion, after which Curry woke up and started playing well. The league MVP with 0 points in the first quarter. Is that acceptable?
    when i hear "bailed out", I think of a guy who put up a huge stinker and his team still somehow won.

Klay was the best player like I said, but Curry completely did his part, and it was really GSW's atrocious frontcourt play that was costing them the game time and time again. If there was balanced production from all those guys, and Curry put up his same line, nobody would say he was bailed out.