Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Hamed Ehadadi the next big thing

I caught this game on TV today. After that embarassing series against the Australians where he didn't look very good at all, he's changed my entire perception of him. There isn't really any player he reminds me off, but with the game against Lithuania, I'm thinking, if Hibbert can make it as a first round pick in the NBA, I'm sure there's a place Ehadadi somewhere.

As Lebron23 said, he puts up some great statistics. He was a little bit off with the shooting, but it's no surprise since htey were double and even triple teaming him every possession. He looked like hte only one on the Iranian team today that had any talent, to be brutally honest and carried them the entire game.. 37 minutes out of 40 is huge, even for a guard, and Ehadadi is 7'1. Had Lithuania missed more, he probably would have been aorund the 15 rebounds for the game mark, but the terrible perimeter defense of Iran didn't really do much to disrupt shots.. he's a much better rebounder than the numbers are showing. But yeah, he's changed my mind with this game against Lithuania. I hope he can keep it up and maybe an NBA team somewhere likes what they see and picks him up for the season if he doesn't have an contractual duties elsewhere.

yeah, this guy is showing me he is capable in playing in the NBA. He can be a first round pick soon

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    Iranian are not Arabs. They are Persians.
    Go and read some books.
    My mistake, I should have known better.

he's 7-2 with decent offense... no doubt some team will sign him up even if just as a big body.

Local High School Star Kobe=MVP07`'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K-Mart
    yes but Persians and Arabs are two different types of people. Just saying though.

Ya persians are actually Aryan ..but ya Persian and Arab are very different the only simililarity they have is that they border arab countries

NBA lottery pick

Memphis are close to signing him. i say he's as good as darko.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

He works hard and that is the most important thing. Whether it

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    i think what we can all agree on is that ALL people from the middle east are terrorists

amIrite?
    You fukcing post whoring ass motherfukcer.

Im from egypt and I dont condone any terrorist attacks. Am I still a fukcing terrorist?

If Arabs are terrorists to the american media, how do you think countries like Iraq feel with American troops over there? Im sure they feel the same way.

Go get anally raped by a missile

NBA lottery pick

[QUOTE=Bimbo Coles]He works hard and that is the most important thing. Whether it

Myrrh

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    He's far too good for the nbl. also he is a nba backup type player. he scored 20points and pulled down 20 boards on the likes of Darko millicic and nenad kristic. in a team like the spurs where it's all slow halfcourt grind it out type offense, he would be very good. there are alot of nba teams after him according to chad ford. so he is a nba type player in there mind.
    NBA =/ FIBA. There's more than enough players that were excellent players in the international game but fizzled in the NBA. No need to uproot every single international player and watch him fail in the NBA just cause he can't adapt.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    ...in a team like the spurs where it's all slow halfcourt grind it out type offense, he would be very good...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    NBA =/ FIBA. There's more than enough players that were excellent players in the international game but fizzled in the NBA. No need to uproot every single international player and watch him fail in the NBA just cause he can't adapt.
    Not every international "prospect" is 7-2 and has he's kind of range, soft hand and he's ability to accumilate so much points whilst getting triple team regulary at he's size. in a league wherte solid big men are becoming a rarity, ehdadi has a chance to carveout a nice career as a backup type career.

Serious playground baller martinas23's Avatar

I saw him against lithuania and i was impressed. I think he would defiantly help out memphis.

Myrrh

Quote Originally Posted by martinas23
    I saw him against lithuania and i was impressed. I think he would defiantly help out memphis.
    Well, on that I agree. He'd be an improvement over Marc Gasol, but that's not saying much.

He is good, and i hope he's going to follow in the footsteps of Yao Ming.