Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Brooklyn Nets in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This board has some delusional thoughts on the Nets. The Clippers have a small chance to get to the Finals. The Nets have no chance.
    Anything is possible, some other team has an injury or is upset......I have my doubts, but there's always a chance.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

This board has some delusional thoughts on the Nets. The Clippers have a small chance to get to the Finals. The Nets have no chance.
    You just mad that nobody on here cares to give the Knicks any compliments. We are contenders. don't hate, appreciate. no, we're more like a second round exit.

i know we took over new york but no need to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Anything is possible, some other team has an injury or is upset......I have my doubts, but there's always a chance.
    If you mean literally then yes, there is a chance. Like "there is a chance Kate Upton gives me a hummer". The Nets in that way "also have a chance".

i wouldn't say no chance, they're hitting their stride as of a recent. Having one of the best records since the break while beating many top teams and are up 3 on Miami this year. So no chance is bull. Do i think they'll make it, no but thats not saying there isn't a chance. You just follow around nets posts too toss your 2

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    You just mad that nobody on here cares to give the Knicks any compliments. We are contenders. don't hate, appreciate. no, we're more like a second round exit.

i know we took over new york but no need to hate.
    How am i hating? You came into the thread to announce Phil Jackson can't be a good basketball person. You come into every Knick thread to announce what is wrong with them.

BTW, by take over do you mean still don't sell out, still don't get ratings, get marginal coverage even though you are in the playoffs and we are not? Or do you want to make up stuff like you used to?

clippers probably wont make it, nets definitely wont

[QUOTE=mattvNJ]i wouldn't say no chance, they're hitting their stride as of a recent. Having one of the best records since the break while beating many top teams and are up 3 on Miami this year. So no chance is bull. Do i think they'll make it, no but thats not saying there isn't a chance. You just follow around nets posts too toss your 2
    Last edited by niko; 03-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.

The Nets have NO chance to make the finals unless Lebron gets hurt.
    I don't know why it's just the Heat without James. They won't beat the Bulls and Pacers if they match up. Their defense, size, and rebounding will be too much of the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I don't know why it's just the Heat without James. They won't beat the Bulls and Pacers if they match up. Their defense, size, and rebounding will be too much of the Nets.
    It strikes me as possible they beat the Bulls, and a longshot but remotely possible they upset Indiana if Indiana turns it into a teeth pulling contest and the games are 85-84. Miami though, i don't see it.

Basically i don't get Net fans giving me shit that I don't see them as a finals team. They are 4 games over 500, lean heavily on a bunch of role players and older players, in an East which is abysmal. The Clippers have flaws that make you think they won't do it but it's at least plausible based on matchups. Nets is a huge stretch. Note the Raptors fans (like you) aren't asking to be called a finals team.

It strikes me as possible they beat the Bulls, and a longshot but remotely possible they upset Indiana if Indiana turns it into a teeth pulling contest and the games are 85-84. Miami though, i don't see it.

Basically i don't get Net fans giving me shit that I don't see them as a finals team. They are 4 games over 500, lean heavily on a bunch of role players and older players, in an East which is abysmal. The Clippers have flaws that make you think they won't do it but it's at least plausible based on matchups. Nets is a huge stretch. Note the Raptors fans (like you) aren't asking to be called a finals team.
    Indiana is slumping and are grinding out games, but come playoff time... games will be played at their tempo. I see every team struggling against them because the game will be slowed down.

Clippers are playing really good right now and I think they have enough depth to at least make it to the WCF. They are tough out for anyone too. And yes, the Raptors shouldn't be called a Finals team. A team starting 2 sophomores and having 3 of the starters having no playoff experience, is a team that's going to struggle in the playoffs. If were healthy, we can give anyone good fight in the East, but were going to evaluate for next season where the future should be promising.

Good High School Starter

**** this jinx thread

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Indiana is slumping and are grinding out games, but come playoff time... games will be played at their tempo. I see every team struggling against them because the game will be slowed down.

Clippers are playing really good right now and I think they have enough depth to at least make it to the WCF. They are tough out for anyone too. And yes, the Raptors shouldn't be called a Finals team. A team starting 2 sophomores and having 3 of the starters having no playoff experience, is a team that's going to struggle in the playoffs. If were healthy, we can give anyone good fight in the East, but were going to evaluate for next season where the future should be promising.
    Basically my point, i think the Nets and Raptors are similar level (if you play it's going to be close) yet one fanbase is hoping to make noise and the other is insulted that they are not called a finals contender. A bit silly...

Clippers have a good chance to make the finals but the Nets? No just no..they aren

[QUOTE=All Net]Clippers have a good chance to make the finals but the Nets? No just no..they aren

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    The Nets beat the Heat three times
    and? doesn't mean they can beat them in a series.