Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Paul George is quietly having an amazing season... and no one's talking about it

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    How many 'Paul George is amazing and no one cares' threads do we need?
    Right? **** me how stupid.. just had this thread up for a week or so

Default Re: Paul George is quietly having an amazing season... and no one's talking about it

Because nobody watches the Pacers.

After there meltdown 2 seasons ago when they looked to take the east I dont take them seriously.. Im glad PG came back from that horrible injury though and is beasting.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He'll just drop off like he did in 14. He loves chucking up long jumpers too much to keep this going.

NBA sixth man of the year

Yup, because this is the same team as 2014.......Because Lance, Scola, West, Hibbert, CJ Watson and all those guys are still here and we still play like molasses..........Oh wait............

All of you were box score watching, I remember WATCHING the games...This is not the same Paul George. Only thing I agree with is that he's taking too many jumpers but his shot has improved.......How about we just wait and see......

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Yup, because this is the same team as 2014.......Because Lance, Scola, West, Hibbert, CJ Watson and all those guys are still here and we still play like molasses..........Oh wait............

All of you were box score watching, I remember WATCHING the games...This is not the same Paul George. Only thing I agree with is that he's taking too many jumpers but his shot has improved.......How about we just wait and see......
    Haven't watched you guys much this year.

Any monster dunks from him so far?

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

besst player in the east

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    he had a nice little reverse dunk vs the wiz, thats all i seen so far tho

https://vine.co/v/iztLaOuIMIO
    Not bad.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Haven't watched you guys much this year.

Any monster dunks from him so far?
    He's had some dunks that MIGHT leave you to believe he's back, but no posters....He had one against the Bulls earlier this year where he came through the middle...Seen here

He had a reverse the other day against Washington, a very casual baseline reverse. He's had enough dunks this year to convince me he's fully healthy as far as atheleticsm but I'm still waiting on a poster......Something like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    He's had some dunks that MIGHT leave you to believe he's back, but no posters....He had one against the Bulls earlier this year where he came through the middle...Seen here

He had a reverse the other day against Washington, a very casual baseline reverse. He's had enough dunks this year to convince me he's fully healthy as far as atheleticsm but I'm still waiting on a poster......Something like this...

Gotcha. Hoping we see at least a few crazy ones as the year progresses.