Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Steph Curry will drop 60 against the Lakers tonight. Book it.

He won't play enough time to score 60

Banned

I would be surprised to see Curry drop 25+ tonight. MWP gonna put the clamps on him

Banned

Any get the feeling that he's about to drop 82

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    As some of you may have already heard through the grapevine I am a lifelong Pacers fan And also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. It's going to be hard to estimate how many points each player is going to have. Kobe has the skills to go off for 30+ points if he really wants to take over. I don't think he will though. Kobe has achieved everything a man could want in the NBA. He has stuck with the franchise for 20 long years and not only brought his city 5 championships but he left a lasting legacy that will never be forgotten. Kobe didn't submit to anyone, Kobe got it done and more importantly he did it his way. Curry should quietly score 30 points while playing limited minutes like he usually does. He seldomly stat pads.

As some of you may have already heard through the grapevine I am a lifelong Pacers fan And also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. It's going to be hard to estimate how many points each player is going to have. Kobe has the skills to go off for 30+ points if he really wants to take over. I don't think he will though. Kobe has achieved everything a man could want in the NBA. He has stuck with the franchise for 20 long years and not only brought his city 5 championships but he left a lasting legacy that will never be forgotten. Kobe didn't submit to anyone, Kobe got it done and more importantly he did it his way. Curry should quietly score 30 points while playing limited minutes like he usually does. He seldomly stat pads.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Lakers SRS last 3 seasons averaging right about -6.5

racing to the bottom on failed and decrepit Achilles Heel.

Serious playground baller

Curry with a legit 43pts. Green goes for a triple double.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

It is hard to imagine his scoring this season is suddenly going to jump 10 points a night. That very rarely happens to a guy in his 7th season, especially an established player like Steph Curry who had already been putting up really nice numbers in the years prior. I think eventually he'll fall back "down" to 25 ppg or so and his assists might go up slightly to where they were last year.

His field goal attempts per game have risen by almost 5 and three-point attempts are up over 3 more per game this year versus last year.

He has just started the season so red hot, the team is feeding him and rightfully so. He's filling it up.

That lasting over the course of an entire season though? His last couple games have been more pedestrian from a numbers standpoint and maybe that is the beginning of a shift back to the median.

You may say that playing the Lakers will mean he will be raining threes from all over the court, and it could mean that. But, just is likely is that his teammates are also making a lot of shots they might not normally be making against a more quality opponent, allowing Curry an opportunity to take a step back from scoring.

Curry will easily outmaneuver the slow-footed and oft-sluggish D'Angelo Russell; it's just more of a question as to whether or not all cylinders are clicking for him. He's missed more than a few eyeshot-clean looks this season, and I suspect that his confidence has been a bit rattled by the pressure of sustaining such a red-shot start while everyone is gushing about his emergence as the BITW.

Hopefully he has a huge night

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It is hard to imagine his scoring this season is suddenly going to jump 10 points a night. That very rarely happens to a guy in his 7th season, especially an established player like Steph Curry who had already been putting up really nice numbers in the years prior. I think eventually he'll fall back "down" to 25 ppg or so and his assists might go up slightly to where they were last year.

His field goal attempts per game have risen by almost 5 and three-point attempts are up over 3 more per game this year versus last year.

He has just started the season so red hot, the team is feeding him and rightfully so. He's filling it up.

That lasting over the course of an entire season though? His last couple games have been more pedestrian from a numbers standpoint and maybe that is the beginning of a shift back to the median.

You may say that playing the Lakers will mean he will be raining threes from all over the court, and it could mean that. But, just is likely is that his teammates are also making a lot of shots they might not normally be making against a more quality opponent, allowing Curry an opportunity to take a step back from scoring.
    Well he actually sat out the 4th quarter in the Denver game.

Decent college freshman

[QUOTE=Naero]Curry will easily outmaneuver the slow-footed and oft-sluggish D'Angelo Russell; it's just more of a question as to whether or not all cylinders are clicking for him. He's missed more than a few eyeshot-clean looks this season, and I suspect that his confidence has been a bit rattled by the pressure of sustaining such a red-shot start while everyone is gushing about his emergence as the BITW.

Hopefully he has a huge night

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

As if curry will play on the 4th quarter

game will be done by then.

Good High School Starter

D'Angelo "Payton" Russell gonna put the clamps on Curry.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JT123

Warriorfan has officially lost it
    That is one of the greatest pictures ever posted on this board.
    Well done.