Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: Dam Kobe, just hang em up

Looking like Boston Shaq out there.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Kobe did that on purpose to teach the rooks a lesson. They won't be turning the ball over like that any more.
    Sure lets go with that

Damn, I remember telling all the Kobe kids that would make fun of MJ's Wizard years that the day of reckoning would soon enough be here and Kobe would look like a scrub out there versus players he would've shat upon in his prime and when that day came, I would be there to rub it in their faces.

But alas the twilight of Kobe's career is firmly upon us and instead of being gleeful, it actually saddens me to see Kobe helplessly flailing away and leaving us the memory of not the Kobe who could light it up but of the old lazy chucker who can't hit a jumper to save his life.

Anyways, most of the Kobe kids are nowhere to be found anymore, hiding in shame of what their Gawd has become.

Be forewarned LeBron stans and take note, the end days of Bran aren't far off and soon ye shall feel the wrath of ISH for all the smack thou haseth spat
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-24-2015 at 03:27 PM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Damn, I remember telling all the Kobe kids that would make fun of MJ's Wizard years that the day would come when Kobe would look like a scrub out there and when that day came, I would be there to rub it in their faces.

But alas the twilight of Kobe's career is firmly upon us and instead of being gleeful, it actually saddens me to see Kobe helplessly flailing away and leaving us the memory of not the Kobe who could light it up but of the old lazy chucker who can't hit a jumper to save his life.

Anyways, most of the Kobe kids are nowhere to be found anymore, hiding in shame of what their Gawd has become.

Be forewarned LeBron stans and take note, the end days of Bran aren't far off and soon ye shall feel the wrath of ISH for all the smack thou haseth spat
    Funny you mention this, cause I feel the same way.

I don't even bother clowning his stans, kinda sad to see him out there like this.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

I don't even bother clowning his stans, kinda sad to see him out there like this.
    We have become wise with age, my MJ brethren, we know not to make fun of players when the ravages of time has a firm grip of them.

Father Time is a ruthless cawksucker and forgives no one.

My only memory of KAJ is the bald, slow, goggled old fart who took forever to cross halfcourt but I know that that isn't the GOAT caliber player everyone knows he was...judge not a man not in his decline but in his prime.

Although MJ's old age wasn't that bad TBH...

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

He doesn't have any stans left, they have all jumped onto the curry bandwagon.

Damn, I remember telling all the Kobe kids that would make fun of MJ's Wizard years that the day of reckoning would soon enough be here and Kobe would look like a scrub out there versus players he would've shat upon in his prime and when that day came, I would be there to rub it in their faces.

Difference with us( MJ stans) being, we didn't abandon ship just because Wizards MJ wasn't Bulls MJ. Some of the Kobe stans here are like little rats trying to climb aboard the Curry ship.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    Difference with us( MJ stans) being, we didn't abandon ship just because Wizards MJ wasn't Bulls MJ. Some of the Kobe stans here are like little rats trying to climb aboard the Curry ship.

Sad, ain't it? I remember telling them kids the same thing--one day, the game is gonna pass Kobe by.

Welp, that one day is here. It's actually been here for a few years, but the stans are no longer in denial. They're at the acceptance stage now--they've accepted Curry as their new savior.

And like ya'll, I can't hate on them now. I can't even pity them.

I am waiting for the same to happen to Lebron and his stanleys, tho. It shall be a glorious day when them chickens come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Looking like Boston Shaq out there.
    Boston Shaq >>>>>>>>>>>> This Kobe

NBA sixth man of the year

Thats horrible to be honest...Its not like its a blowout or like he wasn't already halfway back.....

Banned

Two legends need to retire after this season Kobe and Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Boston Shaq >>>>>>>>>>>> This Kobe
    At this point current Shaq>> Current Kobe in all seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Sad, ain't it? I remember telling them kids the same thing--one day, the game is gonna pass Kobe by.

Welp, that one day is here. It's actually been here for a few years, but the stans are no longer in denial. They're at the acceptance stage now--they've accepted Curry as their new savior.

And like ya'll, I can't hate on them now. I can't even pity them.

I am waiting for the same to happen to Lebron and his stanleys, tho. It shall be a glorious day when them chickens come home to roost.
    Hell yeah, those days are a lot closer than what his stans think, 2010 wasn't THAT long ago and just look at Kobe now compared to that year.

In less that 5 years, Bran will be embarrassing to watch, and I'm gonna go in dry against dubeta and his Bran stan boyfriends

This should be his last year. He's not making most shots that he usually make when he was younger. His legs wasn't there anymore. He should retire already. He has nothing left to prove. 5x champion, impressive resume.