Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kobe Bryant's legacy is locked already. Today's fans are shame to BBall Community

"Let's have a talk about Kobe Bryant. Because everybody seems to have turned on the Mamba. People are saying he should retire, that it pains them to see him like this, some people even had the audacity to suggest sending him to the D-League.

But that's the problem with today's fans. They never watched Michael Jordan have 6 and 8 point games in his last season with the Wizards. They never watched Larry Bird literally struggle to stand as he ended his career with the Celtics. They don't remember Bob Cousy bringing the entire Garden to tears as he was on his last legs, infamously known as the Boston Tear Party.

It's a part of the struggle. Modern fans who started watching in 2010 have no concept of what a player with that many miles looks like. ****ing enjoy Kobe, even if he isn't playing great right now. This is the end of the road.

"[Kobe's] cursed as much as I am. He can

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's legacy is locked already. Today's fans are shame to BBall Community

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's legacy is locked already. Today's fans are shame to BBall Community

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Grow up. Stop calling him tired, stop calling him old, stop asking him to retire. Because you will be the same ones crying when his jersey goes up in the rafters and he gets a statue in front of Staples."
    LMAO, I love this little bit from kobe apologists. Has absolutely no truth to it at all. Just screams of insecurity and "leave my favorite player alone waaahhh!!! "

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    LMAO, I love this little bit from kobe apologists. Has absolutely no truth to it at all. Just screams of insecurity and "leave my favorite player alone waaahhh!!! "

Exactly. I've noticed Kobe stans making a shit ton of these threads over the past week. All they are doing is showing us how mentally weak they are. If you're favorite player is calling media members idiots for their ranking of him, and then goes on to perform like the worst rotation player in the league, he's going to be criticized.
    If Kobe showed a little humility it would be one thing, but instead he's pointing fingers at everyone else for his struggles. "We would still suck even if I averaged 35 ppg right now"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Kobe Bryant's legacy is locked already. Today's fans are shame to BBall Community

[QUOTE=imnew09]"Let's have a talk about Kobe Bryant. Because everybody seems to have turned on the Mamba. People are saying he should retire, that it pains them to see him like this, some people even had the audacity to suggest sending him to the D-League.

But that's the problem with today's fans. They never watched Michael Jordan have 6 and 8 point games in his last season with the Wizards. They never watched Larry Bird literally struggle to stand as he ended his career with the Celtics. They don't remember Bob Cousy bringing the entire Garden to tears as he was on his last legs, infamously known as the Boston Tear Party.

It's a part of the struggle. Modern fans who started watching in 2010 have no concept of what a player with that many miles looks like. ****ing enjoy Kobe, even if he isn't playing great right now. This is the end of the road.

"[Kobe's] cursed as much as I am. He can

Banned

Yes other players have struggled in their last season but they didnt shoot this many shots on this bad a percentage

Meltdown!!!!!1

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

As a life-long, die-hard fan of the team that originally drafted Kobe, it pains me to see him go through these unfortunate struggles.

Local High School Star

Oh STFU *ueer as thread starter.

Kobe is the definition of an over hyped player.

Dunking on everybody in the park

The past few seasons has alrdy showed that Kobe has one of lowest BBall IQ among any kind of basketball players. Kobe's ranking is dropping faster than ever, that's why his stans want to see him retire now instead of hurting his always protected legacy more than ever.

Stans must be missing good ol' David Stern day when Kobe could do no wrong even when he raped a girl.

Glorified chucker. Duncan doing what he's doing at his age shows why he's the best of this generation.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Exactly. I've noticed Kobe stans making a shit ton of these threads over the past week. All they are doing is showing us how mentally weak they are. If you're favorite player is calling media members idiots for their ranking of him, and then goes on to perform like the worst rotation player in the league, he's going to be criticized.
    If Kobe showed a little humility it would be one thing, but instead he's pointing fingers at everyone else for his struggles. "We would still suck even if I averaged 35 ppg right now"
    http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=389557

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=387242

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=357120

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=388183

ok? You make the most posts on kobe everyday, you have serious problems please seek help........you have no loved ones, no friends, nobody....you actually like that? Think about your life for once, after you're done posting here talking shit, what do you go back to? How does talking shit on kobe make you a better person? lmao you have a lot to learn kid, all this shit talking you do online, you wouldn't be able to talk this shit in person though lmao

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Glorified chucker. Duncan doing what he's doing at his age shows why he's the best of this generation.