Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Do you people not get why Curry was the finals MVP and is the best in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    If I did, i'd tell you.

My word is all I have.

But that doesn't change what i'm telling you...the Curry effect is easy to see if you open your eyes and mind.

Just watch the games and watch the attention he receives.
    He's the beast player in the world right now.

When did I deny that?

Default Re: Do you people not get why Curry was the finals MVP and is the best in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Going by how you beg for money, I wouldn't be surprised if you suck dick for a Big Mac.
    Dude..

That is gross and disrespectful. Stalker is one of the best contributors in this site, and well respected member of this community. I invite you to apologize before the family takes exemplary measures with you.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Well, some would consider having the great state of Florida feeding you and your new family as sucking off people who actually work instead of trolling basketball forums constantly. In short, you are suckling at the state-sanctioned teat.

I am happy that your son is actually being fed by the generosity of others, instead of starving, since you can't be counted upon to support your family apparently.

Just calling it how I see it.
    Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Dude..

That is gross and disrespectful. Stalker is one of the best contributors in this site, and well respected member of this community. I invite you to apologize before the family takes exemplary measures with you.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Going by how you beg for money, I wouldn't be surprised if you suck dick for a Big Mac.
    I'm a Die Hard Pacers fan and I also am a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am fairly new here but would this qualify as a meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    I'm a Die Hard Pacers fan and I also am a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am fairly new here but would this qualify as a meltdown?
    Absolutely.

Welcome to the forums, bro.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

no, let's be real. curry didn't have a good finals series. of course he draws most of the attention defensively but he was average. LJ had his last moment of glory by being the best on the court during the finals and yes he came up short yet again. same LJ different day.

Banned

The spirit of the mamba flows through his veins. Curry must be a bastard of Kobe. Curry aka Mamba Jr.

Good High School Starter 100grandman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The spirit of the mamba flows through his veins. Curry must be a bastard of Kobe. Curry aka Mamba Jr.
    Worst comparison ever.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Absolutely.

Welcome to the forums, bro.
    Thanks!

Was cool seeing the Kobe Curry Fam cheering on the Warriors tonight in LA

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Was cool seeing the Kobe Curry Fam cheering on the Warriors tonight in LA
    The torch has been passed

Dude Iggy held his own against Lebron and also played really well offensively. I love Curry but gotta give it to Iggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    Nah, but we'd consider you a bandwagon ******.

Nah, but we'd consider you a bandwagon ******.
    Listen I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and I also a Cavaliers fan for a long time as well. I was there for LeBron's flame out against the Magic in 2009. I was there for LeBron when he shot left handed freethrows while faking an elbow injury against the Celtics in 2010. I was there for when LeBron quit on our team for the 3rd year in a row and decided to "Take His Talents To South Beach" as he put it. I don't know about you but I would hardly consider that to be on the bandwagon. I do think Curry deserved the FMVP though.