Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Anyone else having major turnover issues? Just finished a game where I had 25 and the other few games I've played I've had close to 20 turnovers. Seems like any pass I make with a big man gets stolen or just sails out of bounds. I just had a simple 2-on-1 with Ibaka and Westbrook and, when I tried to just make a simple pass with Ibaka to Russ after the defender committed to Serge, he still sailed the pass wide and out of bounds. I mean it was a pretty simple 5 foot little dump-off/wrap-around pass that any competent NBA player could complete in transition.

And I can just forget about making any kind of entry pass with someone other than my PG. Even simple entry passes in a hi-lo situation with my two bigs is a tipped pass and turnover 95% of the time.

What kind of phone? I'm not very tech savvy or anything so there might be a simpler way.

Like I have an android so what I would do is just plug it in my computer and I can drag and drop shit without having to deal with a program like itunes (or Kies or whatever for the GS3 - I haven't even installed that). Or you can just use the dropbox app, or if some app uses a shared folder like ES, where you can do everything wirelesslessly.

From there just upload it anywhere. For download like on DepositFiles, GameFront, rapidshare, etc... Or torrents or your ftp server I suppose. Or for stream on YouTube and whatnot. The file the type phone records in shouldn't be anything weird like mkv so no converting necessary. Probably.

I'm sure you can upload it on photobucket too. Although I've never used photobucket for anything other than photos.

Or are you asking a different question?

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    What kind of phone? I'm not very tech savvy or anything so there might be a simpler way.

Like I have an android so what I would do is just plug it in my computer and I can drag and drop shit without having to deal with a program like itunes (or Kies or whatever for the GS3 - I haven't even installed that). Or you can just use the dropbox app, or if some app uses a shared folder like ES, where you can do everything wirelesslessly.

From there just upload it anywhere. For download like on DepositFiles, GameFront, rapidshare, etc... Or torrents or your ftp server I suppose. Or for stream on YouTube and whatnot. The file the type phone records in shouldn't be anything weird like mkv so no converting necessary. Probably.

I'm sure you can upload it on photobucket too. Although I've never used photobucket for anything other than photos.

Or are you asking a different question?
    I have iPhone. I took a video of a nice play I did and want to show the video here.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I have iPhone. I took a video of a nice play I did and want to show the video here.
    Just e-mail the video to yourself, save it to your computer, upload to your Youtube account, and post the link here.

I have an iPhone and have done the same thing some.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Just played my first online game. This douchebag chose the Heat so I said screw you and chose the Lakers. Dude was cherry picking, nonstop double teaming, drawing charges in the backcourt, etc. I lost by like 7. Wade and Bron are unstoppable and I only slowed them down by playing zone. But then Battier and Allen went crazy. The scoreboard disappeared in the second half as well. Saw that shit in a video from Smoove. Hopefully a patch is released soon.

By the way, if you're on the PS3, add me at: Enough_Said

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

do yourself a favor and play as the warriors in this game. stephen curry just as good as in 2k12 even better with better crossovers and driving. harrison barnes has a nice shot...wow.

Banned

It's so weird using the right stick for isomotion. Contact feels ok. Some animations are still a little too drawn out/exaggerated though.

man i hit the stick in certain ways in some games the crossovers are unstoppable. def. getting better at this game.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Anyone down to play but we both go random?

Controlling Iverson is so much freaking fun.

the currency is still confusing me so much. do i need to spend it at all in association?

i tried out the my team thing and then bought some booster pack because my team is awful but then i realized that all the vc points are shared, and i lost vc points for my player? i guess i just won't play my team then, not like it seemed that good anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Controlling Iverson is so much freaking fun.
    i wanted to make a creating a legend with him but he's already rated 95 so that wouldn't be that fun, i think.

has anyone played create a legend yet this year? im curious to see if it's any different.

The Warriors are a lot of fun to play with. Just went or 28 pts, 16 ast, 6 reb with Curry. His jumper is money and racking up assists is easy with Barnes and Thompson on the wings and David Lee's nice mid-range jumper around the FT line area.

Scored in double digits with all five starters. Lee had 18-9-3, Barnes had 17-8-4, Thompson had 13-4-3, and Bogut had 11-7-3(blk).

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    The Warriors are a lot of fun to play with. Just went or 28 pts, 16 ast, 6 reb with Curry. His jumper is money and racking up assists is easy with Barnes and Thompson on the wings and David Lee's nice mid-range jumper around the FT line area.

Scored in double digits with all five starters. Lee had 18-9-3, Barnes had 17-8-4, Thompson had 13-4-3, and Bogut had 11-7-3(blk).
    yeah, mentioned that earlier in this thread.

nobody should be surprised by this though. curry was amazing in 2k12 and all the team did is get better.

man the thunder are good in this game - whoever commented on westbrook's ability was right. such a fun team to play with. jones is a nice offensive option as well.

also, the bobcats show promise for like a second year association. might mess around with that...