Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Time to call out Spo?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Not really Spo's fault. LeBron James needs more superstars on his team to win. He needs help
    Lebron don't need more superstars, he just needs Wade and Bosh to actually PLAY like stars. The Heat also need more production from their bench, but I don't think that is going to happen this year. The roster is too old and needs major retooling during the offseason.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

I think he's one of the better coaches in the NBA!

Started from the ground up and has a great career record of W-L, and has a couple of championships under his belt.

Over the past few seasons the Heat have had periods of ups and downs. Every time they are down Spo becomes the scapegoat. Since the Big 3 formed the Heat have never had the goal of getting the best record in the league or even in the conference. The goal has always been the championship and that's all that matters.

I'd say at this point of the season with the 2nd seed locked up and with quite a few players on the roster that are old and/or fragile that they are lacking some motivation.

They are not licked at all. They will be there in the ECF and they have a good shot at the championship again this year.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    2012 finals in one image
    You mean talking to yourself?

NBA Superstar

"Mr. Incredible" having a meltdown

Lebron stans laugh at OKC fans for having a go at Brooks, then this..

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

"Mr. Incredible" having a meltdown
    How so? I'm waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    It's a regular season game, who cares?

Miami was only 2 behind Indy for the #1 seed going into tonight. It wasn't a meaningless game. Far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Heat have been playing like shit lately, and Spo is as much to blame as anyone. 3 weeks left in the regular season, and this fool STILL doesn't know what rotation he wants to use. The Heat needed scoring in this game, so of course Spo decides tonight was the perfect night to bench Beasley, Miami's only bench player capable of creating his own shot! He also decided to put Udonis back in the lineup, and while he played great D on Hibbert, this isn't the NFL where players can get away with only playing one end of the floor. I seriously wonder what Pat Riley thinks about Spo's decisions sometimes.
    Last edited by Bosnian Sajo; 03-27-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Heat have been playing like shit lately, and Spo is as much to blame as anyone. 3 weeks left in the regular season, and this fool STILL doesn't know what rotation he wants to use. The Heat needed scoring in this game, so of course Spo decides tonight was the perfect night to bench Beasley, Miami's only bench player capable of creating his own shot! He also decided to put Udonis back in the lineup, and while he played great D on Hibbert, this isn't the NFL where players can get away with only playing one end of the floor. I seriously wonder what Pat Riley thinks about Spo's decisions sometimes.
    Although Spo sometimes ****s up, he isn't the problem. LeBron played like shit during a couple of games. The #2 player hasn't played too many games. Bosh is a bitch. Chalmers and Rio are retards. The last play was perfect. Just a bad shot. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed

No Miami fan said Brooks was a great coach, we just said Spo is no better and Durant stans can't blame the coach for Durant's failures. If Lebron can win with Spo there is zero reason Durant can't win with Brooks.

No Miami fan said Brooks was a great coach, we just said Spo is no better and Durant stans can't blame the coach for Durant's failures. If Lebron can win with Spo there is zero reason Durant can't win with Brooks.
    Lebron wins by having the most stacked team in history. It's not Durant vs Lebron out there

Can't believe these stans, forget basketball is a team sport

NBA Superstar

NBA Superstar

Lebron wins by having the most stacked team in history. It's not Durant vs Lebron out there

I would like to know what more they would have liked Durant to do in the 2012 Finals. Not get bullshit fouls called on him or get to the FT line more? Aside from that he did everything well.

Here we go with the most stacked team in history bs.

Can the most stacked team in history not allow one player to so dominate them in every relevant statistical category?

Can the most stacked team in history have a little bit more professional pride than that?

I would like to know what more they would have liked Durant to do in the 2012 Finals. Not get bullshit fouls called on him or get to the FT line more? Aside from that he did everything well.
    Got to be close to the biggest asterisk beside a championship in the history of a league. They shouldn't have even got past Boston without the gifts from the refs and then the refs raped OKC in the finals, even if Durant is too humble to say so. He doesn't make excuses like batty-boi bran.