Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Kobe Bryant the greatest player of his generation (according to his peers and expert

reading viewpoints of a very small percentage of online fans....I decided to look how his peers and coaches view Kobe....and I've been watching Basketball since the early 80's......Kobe has carved out a reputation only rivaled by Michael Jordan....what he has been able to do is truly remarkable

Ladies and gentleman.......I present Kobe JellyBean Bryant.....

- players and coaches talking about Kobe -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoqb...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxYZA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGJSiMqpWk&NR=1

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe Bryant the greatest player of his generation (according to his peers and expert

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    You'd think the "greatest player of his generation" would have at least one year where they were clearly the best player in the NBA. Ah, well.
    This thread is about Kobe Bryant not LeBron James.

ThaSwagg3r

Default Re: Kobe Bryant the greatest player of his generation (according to his peers and expert

That's nice. LeBron has two years where he was clearly the best.

That's nice. LeBron has two years where he was clearly the best.

yeah and then he left to Wade's team >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dai7TZfxe3Y

ThaSwagg3r

Wow, have you ever posted that gif before? I don't think I've ever seen such a brilliant and appropriate gif! /end sarcasm
    2008-09 2009-10. I'm not going to bother arguing any other years with you but no one was better than LeBron in those two years. Even you know this, although you'll pretend to deny it.
    Nope, Kobe was better those seasons. After all who was the one that won the championship?

2004 - KG
    2005 - Duncan
    2006 - Wade
    2007 - Duncan
    2008 - Kobe
    2009 - Kobe
    2010 - Kobe
    2011 - Dirk/Wade

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

I'd give Tim Duncan a slight edge.

Kobe, at this point, has had a better career than Shaq, though.

Kobe was definitively the best player in the league in '06, and '08.

Everything besides that is very debatable.

Good High School Starter

Wow, have you ever posted that gif before? I don't think I've ever seen such a brilliant and appropriate gif! /end sarcasm
    2008-09 2009-10. I'm not going to bother arguing any other years with you but no one was better than LeBron in those two years. Even you know this, although you'll pretend to deny it.
    Kobe's been the clear cut best player for most of this decade. He's won 5 championships (and don't say Shaq helped him win 3 because it was he and shaq that were the leaders as a duo during the 3-peat years.) MVP's don't matter unless you have the rings to back it up. Kobe has 2 finals MVP's. How much does Lebron have? I rest my case. Posters like you are the reason I don't visit the NBA forum sometimes. People need to learn to appreciate every great player in the NBA whether you like him or not.

How's that work? Shaq's career>Duncan's.

Not IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    I'd give Tim Duncan a slight edge.

Kobe, at this point, has had a better career than Shaq, though.

But that's because you haven't applied yourself.....meh....Haters gnna hate...

to the very small %...there's always one

ThaSwagg3r

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Not IMO.
    You remind me of a poster named Bush4Ever? Is that you? Who is better to you, Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? currently.

Good High School Starter

Of course there always have to be those biased posters trying to ruin a thread about a great player

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    You remind me of a poster named Bush4Ever? Is that you? Who is better to you, Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? currently.
    I have no idea who the f**k Bush4Ever is.

Right now, LeBron is better than Wade.

Nice read, i certainly hope Kobe comes back next season and proves my opinion right, that he still is the best in the NBA alongside LeBron.

Disagree. You can debate both of those years. Not saying he was or wasn't the best, but there wasn't a clear-cut best player in either of those seasons.
    U missin the point little Homey.....make believe awards and fictional rankings don't mean sh!t.....

The way your peers view you means more then make believe...Kobe is widely regarded as the best...and listening to them stories from the NBA's best....he got's all of them firmly in his pocket.

now recognize game when it's in yo face little homey....

apply yourself.