Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Corker removes himself from Trump's VP consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomedoers
    He's gonna pick Gingrich.
    The fact that Gingrich is white, male, and old (things that shouldn't matter, at all, but they do in America 2016) won't help his cause.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yesterday was the perfect example. Stoker has to play nice and do the event or Trump will go on stage and scorch him like the NM Governor, but then when it actually comes time to join up they backtrack.

Trump stays exposing the phonies.

Liberals stay eating out of the hands of their phony politicians.

It's so funny when low IQ people act pretentious.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

This x1000000.

F.ucking plebeians

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

This x1000000.

F.ucking plebeians
    L.O.L.

Banned

Joni Ernst: "I'M OUT"

So it looks like the Donald will have the enviable position of choosing between Chris Christie and his sparkling 26% approval rating in New Jersey or Newt Gingrich, who Drumpf usurped as the most disliked politician in America.

Can't lose either way.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

This is what the Republican Party gets for years of stringing along their racist bigot fringe. That fringe finally selected someone that embraces them openly and it's going to cost them the election. Kasich would be destroying Clinton with Clinton's lies and scandal but because the Republicans nominated King Bigot the American people just can't put a man that idolizes Saddam Hussein in the White House.

And no Republican with a bright future wants to destroy it by having to defend all the looney shit that comes out of Trump's mouth.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    This is what the Republican Party gets for years of stringing along their racist bigot fringe.

Works in great harmony with the Democratic strategy of "let's string along all the pretentious, wannabe-intellectuals whose only political concern is calling other people racist and showing everyone how they're so not racist... and we'll get away with any other policies we want "

I believe that strategy is actually called The Clinton Special.

What a great national political system we've got, huh?

RMWG is fuming over Trump.

This is another totally meaningless story that Killary voters are pretending is somehow relevant to the national discussion.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    RMWG is fuming over Trump.
    I would be angry if I thought he was actually going to win. Instead I am marveling at how the Republican party is completely blowing a shot at a winnable presidency and likely to also hurt their numbers in Congress with the worst major party candidate of all time.

This is another totally meaningless story that Killary voters are pretending is somehow relevant to the national discussion.
    It doesn't matter to you that Republicans themselves don't want to be associated with their party's standard bearer because you're just an internet troll but if you actually cared about conservatism the current election cycle would horrify you.

NBA Legend

I would be angry if I thought he was actually going to win. Instead I am marveling at how the Republican party is completely blowing a shot at a winnable presidency and likely to also hurt their numbers in Congress with the worst major party candidate of all time.

It doesn't matter to you that Republicans themselves don't want to be associated with their party's standard bearer because you're just an internet troll but if you actually cared about conservatism the current election cycle would horrify you.

Nope, you've got it backward.

People who care about conservatism are happy about this because there's a possibility Trump MIGHT be genuine about wanting to do what's best for America, even if he personally doesn't have all the answers.

Establishment republican politicians are the ones horrified, because Trump might actually return power to the people. That's the last thing they want. Guys like Mitt Romney are professional special interests puppets. They're hired guns for big lobbies. The only reason to be horrified is if you support candidates like that.

Hillary Clinton is the same thing, but her voters (who are on average far less informed about the constitution, history, economics etc) can't figure it out.

Republican males (who are statistically FAR more masculine than male Democrats) got tired of getting cucked and voted against it. Dem voters are still voting for it, because they're the needy and insecure type who put feelings before brains. They're cucks by nature. Cucky By Nature.

Let's not act like it's a coincidence you, deucewallace, nathanjizzle, and pretty much every circus freak on ISH is a hardcore liberal. It's no secret how party affiliation coincides with social hierarchy.

That's only your distorted view of Trump. In reality he has more supporters than any Republican of all time in terms of voters. I know you're a media junkie who gets all their spin from the Big 6 who hate Trump, but he's actually surpassed any Republican in history in terms of voter support. Wow!

If you think I'm a troll because I support a popular candidate then you're an elitist plain and simple. There are many working class Americans with families of their own to support (myself included) who are supporting Trump because of his stance on jobs. It's really nothing revolutionary, just the kind of common sense stuff Pat Buchanan and Ross Perot were talking about decades ago (all of which as come to fruition).

As for conservatism, other than purging all of the depraved neocon warmongering ideologues from the party, I don't really see the conflict.

This is what the Republican Party gets for years of stringing along their racist bigot fringe.
    What do you think the outcome will be of the Democrat party stringing along the SJW crowd?