Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend

Default Re: What's the most money you've made in a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    'Murica enjoying the humidity in Houston.

Obviously not looking for a job at the moment but gonna hit up the australian-american chamber of commerce to hopefully make some connections before going back over.

It's been 26 months since I've been back dude but everything is still the same but I don't miss all the obsession over race/politics. Such drama queens here...

Oh, right on. I knew you went to A&M but wasnt sure if youre actually from Texas or just went to school here. Matter fact Ill be down in Houston this weekend - dont hesitate to hit me up if you feel like shootin the shit over a beer! Id be curious to learn some things about what the Aussie lifestyle is like.

I made close to 200k last year. So far this year I have made 120k, so on pace to break 200k...barely.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Oh, right on. I knew you went to A&M but wasnt sure if youre actually from Texas or just went to school here. Matter fact Ill be down in Houston this weekend - dont hesitate to hit me up if you feel like shootin the shit over a beer! Id be curious to learn some things about what the Aussie lifestyle is like.
    Sorry bro. I'm actually headed to Austin this weekend. Sucks private messages dont work. Your email posted on your boycottPC website?

I make more than OP, and have more to show for it, that's for sure. I'll be making a nice amount once I finish school Inshallah, but until then I make enough for me to spend and be able to pay for shit like car insurance/gas/etc.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Sorry bro. I'm actually headed to Austin this weekend. Sucks private messages dont work. Your email posted on your boycottPC website?

Yup. Boycottpoliticalcorrectness@gmail.com. Hit me up anytime