Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What's the most money you've made in a year?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    automotive manufacturing. half my work is creating tooling for production parts for clients, the other half is designing and producing my own parts to sell. i made some fenders a while back. I can produce parts from just a drawing to finish part which is a huge advantage for me.

Nice hustle bro. How big's your client/customer base? Got any plans to expand and try run with this into making something bigger? Hire some of them cheap labor el taco boys and run with this shit. Haha, just playing dog.

But just think big brother

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    post income proof
    What's "income proof"... I've got balance sheets and income statements but I guess you just want to see cool shiny cars and stacks of cash

REALITY CHECK

Nearly all the income that goes into my pocket after expenses and taxes, gets reinvested back into my multiple enterprises

Yeah, I play it fast and loose, even had some government people probing into my books.. But that's how you win. I don't cash out at 6 figures, I keep rolling the dice and playing the percentages

Bottom line, if I were to liquidate all my operations/businesses/accounts.... I'd probably have close to 7 figures

But the value of the dollar is going one way. and it ain't the right way

If I were to liquidate and live off passive income from something like a tax lien, I'd need a bit more capital than barely 7 figures

My numbers are still going up so I'm going to ride this and see how far I can go with it

Over 7K from credit card bonuses alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    What's "income proof"... I've got balance sheets and income statements but I guess you just want to see cool shiny cars and stacks of cash

REALITY CHECK

Nearly all the income that goes into my pocket after expenses and taxes, gets reinvested back into my multiple enterprises

Yeah, I play it fast and loose, even had some government people probing into my books.. But that's how you win. I don't cash out at 6 figures, I keep rolling the dice and playing the percentages

Bottom line, if I were to liquidate all my operations/businesses/accounts.... I'd probably have close to 7 figures

If I were to liquidate and live off passive income from something like a tax lien, I'd need a bit more capital than barely 7 figures

My numbers are still going up so I'm going to ride this and see how far I can go with it
    Damn dude, you need help.

REALITY CHECK

screenshot your bank account. stop making excuses.

NBA Legend

REALITY CHECK

****ing hate when this shit happens bro. Muh[COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uckers are like piranhas I swear

But hey, listen. PM me if you wanna hear bout this one weird trick I learned that will get the IRS off your back FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Damn dude, you need help.
    I appreciate the concern Boz, but this is what I do man. It's to no surprise that the most successful people in the world have psychopathic traits.. Bluntly put we just want it more than the average person wants to be comfortable and mundanely entertained on a consistent basis.

I could have stayed in College, got a degree a million people before me already achieved... Been contempt with a fixed salary that rarely if ever changes, and banking on a 401k... But that ain't me amigo. My biggest fear was never being poor.. It was the boredom... The mundane... The ordinary that scared the living hell out of me. [COLOR="Red"]My fear of being average was greater than my fear of failure, or lack of comfort/security.[/COLOR]

This makes me an outlier... An outsider, a lone wolf... Abnormal. I can understand why this type of behavior makes you think that I need help... And maybe you're right... But you could say the same for just about every Fortune 500 CEO.

My advice to you? Life is simple. All you have to do is ask yourself this question...

"What do you want?"

screenshot your bank account. stop making excuses.
    You clearly don't understand how any of this works

When someone has a net worth of "Said amount", this does not mean they have this much money in their bank account

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    ****ing hate when this shit happens bro. Muh[COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uckers are like piranhas I swear

But hey, listen. PM me if you wanna hear bout this one weird trick I learned that will get the IRS off your back FOREVER

You a funny man brother. I'll pass though.. I'm no criminal. Still play by the rules... When the risk is worth the rewards, then I'll test those waters out, but for now I'm as legal as Boston!

How's BoycottPC going? Making any progress?

NBA Legend

You a funny man brother. I'll pass though.. I'm no criminal. Still play by the rules... When the risk is worth the rewards, then I'll test those waters out, but for now I'm as legal as Boston!

How's BoycottPC going? Making any progress?

Actually yes. I've decided to start it out as a shave club, which will hopefully encourage people to come together around a specific set of ideas but also provide something of value each month that they actually need and use. There are some of these out there already but none of them have any principles or real purpose. So I figured, why not start one that does?

Just put down the deposit for the first round of handles and razors last night

The new website is currently being set up by a freelance designer I was able to get a pretty good price from. I'd like to also use it as a platform to spotlight other businesses with generally conservative/democracy/liberty-oriented views and policies. Allow consumers to better scrutinize who is actually getting the dollars they spend in the marketplace, and have better control of what sort of causes and agendas those dollars ultimately go into after they leave their hands.

Of course, I'll hopefully be able to provide a range of useful, quality products through my own store, but obviously there will be goods and services I'm simply not equipped to provide. Why not give other companies that are trying to do right by America a lil shine?

Website will hopefully be up and running by the time of the convention! (july 18-20)
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    Over 7K from credit card bonuses alone.

and lying to a Credit card so you could get a refuse of 20 bucks (late fee) that took two days to get.........Big time baller here..........

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Actually yes. I've decided to start it out as a shave club, which will hopefully encourage people to come together around a specific set of ideas but also provide something of value each month that they actually need and use. There are some of these out there already but none of them have any principles or real purpose. So I figured, why not start one that does?

Just put down the deposit for the first round of handles and razors last night

The new website is currently being set up by a freelance designer I was able to get a pretty good price from. I'd like to also use it as a platform to spotlight other businesses with generally conservative/democratic, liberty-oriented views and policies. Allow consumers to better scrutinize who is actually getting the dollars they spend in the marketplace, and have better control of what sort of causes and agendas those dollars ultimately go into after they leave their hands.

Of course, I'll hopefully be able to provide a range of useful, quality products through my own store, but obviously there will be goods and services I'm simply not equipped to provide. Why not give other company's that are trying to do right by America a lil shine?

Website will hopefully be up and running by the time of the convention! (july 18-20)

Good shit my brother. Getting it done.

The current political microcosm suites your business venture. I send my best wishes to your fortunes

oh cool. so do you use any computer software?

have you thought about investing in some sort of 3d printer?
    I use rhino 3d for cad modeling. a few other software to run machines. Expensive software but i just pirate them
    Yes, i recently bought one. its amazing for prototyping and for creating unique mechanical components if your building stuff like custom cars.

NBA Legend

Good shit my brother. Getting it done.

The current political microcosm suites your business venture. I send my best wishes to your fortunes

Thanks my dude.

Cause the whole thing is, big speeches will not change the things we're all sick of. Protests wont change them. Different faces in Congress wont even change them.

The money we spend as consumers everyday... Thats what will change things. Realizing what kind of agendas our money is pushing when it leaves our hands, and then changing THAT, is the key.

You clearly don't understand how any of this works

When someone has a net worth of "Said amount", this does not mean they have this much money in their bank account
    i'm not expecting you to have 100k in the bank, but if you run a business as you say you do, there will be business expenses reflecting high amounts.

again, show any proof or you're a liar.