Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Caught on cell phone: Man shot 5 times by police officers for selling BOOTLEG DVD'S

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    I'm replying to YOUR bolded quote. Do try to keep up.

Again, not an excuse to shoot someone 5 times, killing them on the spot. You've been on the internet far too long, go take a walk.

Default Re: Caught on cell phone: Man shot 5 times by police officers for selling BOOTLEG DVD'S

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Excuses for.... what?

For why he didn't do as he was told? Do that, that simple task, and he's alive. That's all he had to do.

That's it. But he couldn't. So now he's dead.

Stupidity is not an excuse.
    If non-compliance = execution then half of every police stop in the US would end in death. You're simply making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    False.

You're not protecting the public by killing someone in a situation where they shouldn't have been killed.

He had a gun and he was struggling with the cops. It's a situation where he could have easily shot someone. JUSTIFIABLE.

If non-compliance = execution then half of every police stop in the US would end in death. You're simply making excuses.
    And your taking 1/10th of what I said and trying to make an argument over it.

Try reading the WHOLE argument, and then replying.

Let's do it this way...

Is getting into a fist fight with officers while in possession of a gun after pointing said gun at others reason enough to be shot? In my opinion, yes.

What's your opinion?

Also, the cops attempted to use non lethal force first. They tased him and it had no effect, so it's not like pulling their guns was the cop's first reaction.

He had a gun and he was struggling with the cops. It's a situation where he could have easily shot someone. JUSTIFIABLE.
    So you're telling me, two officers with a pinned down man couldn't take him out non-lethally?

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Wasn't he cuffed on the ground when they shot him ... 5 times. About that. Once wasn't enough, but 5. They basically made sure he was dead.
    No he wasn't. Stop spreading lies.
    Last edited by UK2K; 07-06-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    No one's claiming that you idiot, watch the video. They tackle him down to the ground, 3 officers have him pinned, and they shoot at him 5 times. That's the problem we have...
    No they didn't.

Stop spreading lies.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    And your taking 1/10th of what I said and trying to make an argument over it.

Try reading the WHOLE argument, and then replying.

Let's do it this way...

Is getting into a fist fight with officers while in possession of a gun after pointing said gun at others reason enough to be shot? In my opinion, yes.
    What's your opinion?
    False.

So you're telling me, two officers with a pinned down man couldn't take him out non-lethally?
    They tried that with a taser, it didn't work.

Sometimes it doesn't. It's not fool proof and it's not 100%.

You just got into a fight with a guy, who you now see has a gun; as an officer, you'd pull out your pepper spray I'm sure.

Tell me more about what they should have done.

False
    Welp, to each their own. You'd make a stand-up officer.

But the law, and a court, would disagree with you.

Does everyone who resists arrest have a gun in their possession? Are all cops Captain America now where they can safely disarm criminals without harm to themselves or others?
    are you saying an unarmed suspect has never been shot & killed, resisting arrest?

You just tased some big ol teddy bear, he doesnt go down, you and your partner are trying to subdue him and having a tough go at it, then you find him with a gun. Whatcha gonna do Batman? I guess the cops should have Vulcan neck pinched him into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    are you saying an unarmed suspect has never been shot & killed, resisting arrest?
    I'm sorry are we talking about this case, or another one? Stay on topic son.

Can we all agree this guy wouldn't be dead if he'd have done as he was told?

That's not too much to ask, right? We can all agree on that much. Had he acted like 99.9% of other people who interact with an officer, he'd be alive.

Just want to make sure everyone is starting from the same point. Throwing that out there.