Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    TheMan upset that unrest over illegal immigration equals racism but insults Asians and gays. Nathanjizzle upset that TheMan insults Asians but makes anti-Jewish racist comments in the NBA forum. What a time!

If these liberals were forced to live with each other and not have conservatives as a scapegoat to blame their problems on, they would eat each other alive.

If conservative and common sense Americans lived in a world without liberals we'd be just fine.
    Nice try junior but you're wrong, try a google search of me ever getting "upset" over the immigration issue here in the US. I don't have a single fvck to give about that issue, it does not affect me or mine

Oh but I'm Mexican American so I have to care about that issue, huh You're a white guy from rural America, you must be upset over incest laws, I gather.

The only thing I've ever said is that Mexico ain't paying shit for no wall, use your own goddam money if you wanna build one, other than that...

Banned

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

Towards Blacks this time...

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Towards Blacks this time...

Banned

Racist Mexican man is worried about a White Supremacy site?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=418636

Banned

Racist Mexican man is worried about a White Supremacy site?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=418636
    Racist Mexican man displays near-encyclopedic knowledge of said white supremacy site.

Banned

Remember Mexican is a nationality. Said Mexican man could be a white supremacist because of his extensive knowledge of a white supremacists site.

Banned

Remember Mexican is a nationality. Said Mexican man could be a white supremacist because of his extensive knowledge of a white supremacists site.
    Mexico is a melting pot nation just like America. Many Mexicans, including the OP, are white, also known as gueros. There is no reason that a man with Mexican nationality cannot be a white supremacist.

democrats are some of the biggest racists you'll find disguised under their bullshit righteousness