Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Default Re: Active Triple-double leaders: 1. Jason Kidd w/ 105... 2. Grant Hill w/ 29

one of the most unique talents in the history of the league

never be another jason kidd aka dennis rodman's little brother

Default Re: Active Triple-double leaders: 1. Jason Kidd w/ 105... 2. Grant Hill w/ 29

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Kidd - 105
    Hill - 29
    James - 29
    Bryant - 17
    Garnett - 16

Only seven players in all of basketball history have more than 29 triple doubles, and Jason Kidd has 105.

Really puts his career in perspective. There's a reason triple doubles are vaunted. Getting 10+ assists and 10+ rebounds in the same game? Most guards don't average 10 assists alone and most forwards don't average 10 rebounds alone. Getting both in one night over a hundred times? And in his prime being able to guard just about any perimeter player? Mind blowing.

[COLOR="Red"]It's unfortunate so many players end up being judged by the circumstances out of their control. [/COLOR]Jason Kidd could have easily been the point guard for a dynasty team that won multiple titles. It's not his fault he was repeatedly going into battle flanked by Wince Harder and Richard 'heeyyyyy' Jefferson.

Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser sum up their 30 seconds of debate by saying "rings!" in order to get to commercial break, so of course most of you do the same because you saw it on TV. One could easily make the argument for Kidd as the #2 PG of all time, but of course if you did ISH would be in an uproar bleeting their cliches about "rings" as "the man!" and all the other foolish nonsense talking points you've been trained to repeat instead of thinking.

Anyway, show the Kidd some respect!
    Excuses, Kidd is a no impact player!! He could have been a Lebitch and team up with Kobe and Duncan. Image the amount of rings!!

His all around game and basketball IQ were absolutely off the charts. The man just always made the right decision and was always in the right spot at the right time. I never got to see prime Magic so it's hard for me to say but i did see prime Stockton, Payton & Nash and i would rather have Jason Kidd leading my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    [COLOR="Red"]Excuses, Kidd is a no impact player!![/COLOR] He could have been a Lebitch and team up with Kobe and Duncan. Image the amount of rings!!
    He was absolutely an impact player.

Bring neg reps back.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

What's the statistically best triple double each player has had? What's the best triple double ever stats-wise?