Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: History will shit on LeBron if he doesn't win a ring in LA

I'm pretty sure this thread title should say:

"People who already hate Lebron will shit on LeBron if he doesn't win a ring in LA"

Who really cares what they think, they will hate on him if he doesn't win a ring in L.a., they'll still hate on him if he does win one. They'll hate his shoes, movies, and schools. They'll hate on his son a few years from now. They'll hate on him if he drops dead tomorrow. You get the idea. If you already hate him nothing he can do will end that.

Default Re: History will shit on LeBron if he doesn't win a ring in LA

Quote Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
    His legacy is cemented as an all time great. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of the guy (moreso for non basketball related reasons)... But his potential failure in LA won't hold too much bearing on his legacy.

When the dust settles, people will continue to argue where he stands against the likes of former past greats... But at the end of the day, he'll remain as one of the best to ever do it.

Despite being a total knob
    Well the thing is once you are solidified as an atg your personality and such becomes fair game. Like Wilt or Bron. People are always gonna talk shit. Lesser extent Shaq w/ playing 60 gms and being a poor FT shooter. Kobe with being a low percentage FG shooter.

I think it'll be disappointing if he doesn't win in LA esp now that he has AD, but it's probably not going to kick him out of the top 10.

Bron is the only player who consistently annoys me and makes me cringe. I don't dislike his play style or anything or him as a person. he's just always saying or doing some shit that is like why.

He's def an ATG but it's not a stretch to say some of the top guys are a tier above him.

-Smak