Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

Default 2k10 My Player Mode

So for those of you who have been lucky enough to catch the 2k servers when they

Serious playground baller exaqtion's Avatar

Default Re: 2k10 My Player Mode

[QUOTE=schyza]So for those of you who have been lucky enough to catch the 2k servers when they

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

THE SCHYZA
    All-Around PG

Oakland Streets #41
    6'10" BtB Power Forward
    University of California

I got drafted 2nd round, 3rd pick to the Blazers.

After Summer League I got invites from most of the camps... but chose only to try to make the Warriors.

After 5 games in Training Camp I was cut, and sent to play for the Energy in the NBA D-League.

I've been there for 4 games now, coming off the bench. My player is getting pretty good though. I think he's a 60 now... and scores from the post real well (90 shot from post, 85 post moves).

Future D1 Dad

the My Player mode is jacked up.

the Mentor dude keeps telling me there are other teams wanting to sign me but then nothing happens. no offers from other teams and i get this stupid message after every game i play. also, when i get subbed into a game, i can't even see myself for the 1st few seconds due to the damn message on the screen over the court. i've turned the ball over a couple of times and my opponent has scored on me because of this. then there's the league menu screens. alot of them have missing headings like in the League History part.

they seriously need to fix that stuff not to mention the glitch when u end summer league. u get invited to other camps from every other team but all u do is not choose and turn your system off. when u start the game back up, you'll be on the team that drafted u. did they not test this mode or what???

i have an athletic 2 guard that got drafted 26th in the 1st rd to the Bulls. i survived thru to training camp and i'm averaging about 15ppg in the NBA. i just dropped 26 on the Lakers and got POTG. i haven't started yet but i've been getting alot of minutes and i'm the highest scorer on the team right now, while only being rated at 61. my team is dead last in our divison so far.
    Last edited by jbot; 10-09-2009 at 04:19 AM.

I havent gotten the game yet but i have a question for you guys who have it. Say you get drafted to a team that you absolutely do not want to play for. Can you choose to workout for the teams that you would want to play for? or do you have to play on your drafted team?

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
    I havent gotten the game yet but i have a question for you guys who have it. Say you get drafted to a team that you absolutely do not want to play for. Can you choose to workout for the teams that you would want to play for? or do you have to play on your drafted team?
    so far, i'm stuck w/ my drafted team. the mentor keeps saying that i can switch to these other teams that are wanting me but the game doesn't do anything about it. the whole mode is full of glitches. i read on 2ksports.com forums that they are supposed to release a patch sometime soon.

my guys a 6"5 PG who got drafted 17th (1st round ) eventho i was project to go in the second round (i had draft combine) some reason i was cut by the sixers then the other 29 teams invited me to camp for me it was b/w nuggz and the heat chose miami for more playing time... after 10 games of average 10 PPG off the bench i start now....

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    so far, i'm stuck w/ my drafted team. the mentor keeps saying that i can switch to these other teams that are wanting me but the game doesn't do anything about it. the whole mode is full of glitches. i read on 2ksports.com forums that they are supposed to release a patch sometime soon.
    ait cool, hopefully they get that fixed. I just got the game so im a check it out. I know ur rockin wit the pacers! Im a try them or the nets

Banned

6'4 Scoring Shooting Guard

Got drafted by Lakers , guess I'm gonna take Vugacic's minutes.

Future D1 Dad

this mode would be so much better if all these bugs were fixed. i've had the 1/2 time menu come up in the middle of the 3rd qtr, dancers on the floor during play, and some huge menu screen stuck for like 20-30 seconds while i turned the ball over because of it. frustrating.

why can't u hear the coaches talking? for that matter, the whole arena noises are screwed up. the crowd chants like they're watching a soccer game over in europe.

NBA Superstar

I was just drafted by the Blazers in the 2nd round tonight. I'm a 6'4'' shoot-first point guard who boasts a 37% field goal percentage. The good news is that I just learned how to dunk. The bad news is that I'm a 6'4'' shoot-first point guard who boasts a 37% field goal percentage.

Good High School Starter Splitz77's Avatar

In DC I was projected Pick 1 Round 2. I actually went Pick 16 Round 1. I was drafted by the bulls, but after summer circuit, i got dropped (Just like everyone else) and I went to the kings (I wanted to go to a crappy team) I made it past the Training camp, and got invited to stay. After six games i became starter..But i quit playing because of the clone glitch..it ****s up your stats and everything else..so im waiting for the patch to get released so it will fix all the problems with it..

Good High School Starter Splitz77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    the My Player mode is jacked up.

the Mentor dude keeps telling me there are other teams wanting to sign me but then nothing happens. no offers from other teams and i get this stupid message after every game i play. also, when i get subbed into a game, i can't even see myself for the 1st few seconds due to the damn message on the screen over the court. i've turned the ball over a couple of times and my opponent has scored on me because of this. then there's the league menu screens. alot of them have missing headings like in the League History part.

they seriously need to fix that stuff not to mention the glitch when u end summer league. u get invited to other camps from every other team but all u do is not choose and turn your system off. when u start the game back up, you'll be on the team that drafted u. did they not test this mode or what???

i have an athletic 2 guard that got drafted 26th in the 1st rd to the Bulls. i survived thru to training camp and i'm averaging about 15ppg in the NBA. i just dropped 26 on the Lakers and got POTG. i haven't started yet but i've been getting alot of minutes and i'm the highest scorer on the team right now, while only being rated at 61. my team is dead last in our divison so far.
    My Player mode has alot of problems wrong with it. Clone glitch is the worst. Their is two of you. One is on the team that drafted you and the other is on the team you are on now..IT will **** up your stats, and say you've played more games than you have. and If you end up getting like MVP, your clone will actually get it so you wont get the reward for it..yepp..but 2k is working on the patch right now..

is this mode strictly online only?