Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: Can someone tell me why the Wolves are so bad yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I know Sam is a bad head coach, but what exactly do people expect from him out of this group ? A playoff berth or what.

These coaches are damned.
    Coaches are always screwed

But really, they have good coaching options to hire and can start fresh next season with a new system and hopefully better additions

Banned

Default Re: Can someone tell me why the Wolves are so bad yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    There is no reason for Dallas, Portland and Denver to be above the Wolves in the standings
    Dallas is coached by one of the top basketball minds in the league. Their roster consists of players who understand their role and believe in a winning system.

Portland has the second best backcourt in the league, a great coach, and role players who play their role to the best of their ability.

Denver has experienced players who know how to grind out wins, don't know much about their coaching staff.

Just because the Wolves have players who may be really good five years from now doesn't mean they'll be good now. Lavine and Wiggins aren't smart defenders. They don't have consistent scorers or shooters on the perimeter. The three best players on the Wolves are KAT, Dieng, and Rubio, that alone is not enough to win 30 games with a horrible coach like Sam Mitchell and an inconsistent and low IQ supporting cast.

Not sure if you really think the Wolves should be a 40 win team or if this is just a troll thread because of that one Timberwolves fan on this site that gets on people's nerves.