Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: LOL! Is Kevin Love even a top 10 PF nowadays?

Problem is not Love but Lebron. Lebron is a 2nd or 3rd option who routinely belives he is the first option. Lebron can not win as the dominant man on the team as we have always seen Wade lead by leadership, strength and comradery. Lebron saw Wade as a big brother and asked Wade to help him have some rings and wade let him have some rings but now Lebron is back to thinking he can win as a dominant personality. He simply can not because he was raised by a woman compared to Wade (raised by father and 5 brothers). Lebron simply is a b1tch im afraid.

Banned

Take lebron off that team and they win 65 games and Love averages 28 and 14.

kevin love was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    Chris Bosh was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    Kyrie Irving was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    D-Whistle was a star until he played in lebron's system, now he's a star again.

lebron system = star destoryer.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Take lebron off that team and they win 65 games and Love averages 28 and 14.
    Have you even watched the games where lebron didn't play?

The funny thing about the people negging me in this thread is I'm not a Lebron stan, and anyone familiar with my posting knows this. I just don't think Kevin Love was ever as good as his numbers would lead us to believe.

He's not in an ideal situation, but an ideal situation in terms of productivity would not lead to many wins. The main reason Bosh was able to make it work is because he's a good defender with great defensive range and elite PnR defense.

Decent college freshman

He's surely a top 10 PF, but the problem is LBJ is now optimized as a PF on offense as well. Both guys like to have the ball in the same spots on the floor.

Love is a threat beyond the arc- he's at 36.5% on C&S 3s for the year. Great for a traditional PF, but not when you factor in all players; also, Cleveland is mostly using that facet of his game, particularly later in games, as a means of opening up driving lanes. His skillset is a lot more diverse than he often gets to show.

If they keep him long term, he should get subbed out early in Q1 and Q3 a la Dirk. Let him anchor 2nd units where he gets to touch the ball in his favorite spots more frequently. That way LBJ gets ample time in small ball lineups and they better utilize Love. I haven't watched them much since the ASB- have they been doing this?

Not to sidetrack here, but in general is Lue doing a good job? From what I've read, it doesn't seem like much has changed strategically.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    kevin love was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    Chris Bosh was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    Kyrie Irving was a star until he played in lebron's system.
    D-Whistle was a star until he played in lebron's system, now he's a star again.

lebron system = star destoryer.

Posts like this make me realize how much of a waste of time this forum can be.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    hes crap.

But no one gets on kyrie irving for being a no defense chuking prick. No control over the game and chokes in big moments. I wanna f*cking wipe that smirk off his dirty face.
    STFU already bitch ass ho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    STFU already bitch ass ho

Send those fries, Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Love is getting underrated now. The reason is usual: Lebron effect. Wade with Bosh also went from superstars to scrubs, thats how Lebron ball works.

Place Love in a proper situation and a coach who maximizes his potential, and he'll be back among Top bigs in NBA.
    So Lebron won 2 titles with a bunch of scrubs?

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

He never was.

Definition of a stat padder who has trouble coexisting with winning players.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Problem is not Love but Lebron. Lebron is a 2nd or 3rd option who routinely belives he is the first option. Lebron can not win as the dominant man on the team as we have always seen Wade lead by leadership, strength and comradery. Lebron saw Wade as a big brother and asked Wade to help him have some rings and wade let him have some rings but now Lebron is back to thinking he can win as a dominant personality. He simply can not because he was raised by a woman compared to Wade (raised by father and 5 brothers). Lebron simply is a b1tch im afraid.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    So Lebron won 2 titles with a bunch of scrubs?
    G.
    O.
    A.
    T.

Very good NBA starter

The more I watch this team the more I see resistance from Love and Irving.

Lebron is an egomanaic-We all know that. That said, despite what you think of him, he puts you in a position to win every game and be a conference finals contender.

His challenge is these 2 guys aren't Wade and Bosh. Wade let him run the team and played off the ball and Bosh has coachability to do what he's asked.

Love is stubborn and in ways similar to Bron. Irving is still seeing himself as their present star.

Lebron Wade and Bosh could yell at each other and then apologize. Love and Irving seem more fragile.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    The more I watch this team the more I see resistance from Love and Irving.

Lebron is an egomanaic-We all know that. That said, despite what you think of him, he puts you in a position to win every game and be a conference finals contender.

His challenge is these 2 guys aren't Wade and Bosh. Wade let him run the team and played off the ball and Bosh has coachability to do what he's asked.

Love is stubborn and in ways similar to Bron. Irving is still seeing himself as their present star.

Lebron Wade and Bosh could yell at each other and then apologize. Love and Irving seem more fragile.
    yeah, also irving is literally the last kind of PG this cavs team needs