Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: ROFL@ Trump

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: ROFL@ Trump

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Thsi stupid idiot, and just like that turkey is back to firing mortars

You fire mortars out yer ass after your six-taco a day diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Why are you talking about my ass? First you save selfies of me on your desktop, and now you're talking about my ass? You're such a ******* man.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    We'll see, but don't forget we removed our troops. We let this happen, for whatever reason. The question is how serious it will become. As soon as we withdrew troops and said it's not our problem, they did what they did. We might have even known they were gonna do that. It's hard to know everything, either way, that was our choice. Now, our options are to minimize the damage and keep it from escalating. Which, hopefully, we can. Cuz if it escalates past a certain point, we'll be forced to go back and it'll be a ridiculously stupid move in hindsight.

But when you leave a place of course someone else is gonna come in. That's why they station troops there. That's why people were mad when they withdrew. So, some of this is just as planned. Was it unfair to Kurds, dunno. WHAT IS HONOR? But yea... I would put this into 'intriguing' territory atm. It's not yet shitshow. Time will tell. It's imo not good to watch these things unfold and react to them in real time because it takes awhile to figure out what's actually happening and why, if they ever really do.

-Smak
    What the f*ck are you talking about?

Seriously not trying to be a d^ck here but c

keep in mind- this is official turkish business.

Ambassador Namik Tan
    @NamikTan

Donald Trump's "perfect" letter to Santa. Via @NewYorker

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

Of course this was planned.
    Well, duh.

Turkey is a NATO nation

Can't say anything about your premature ejaculation over the nonexistent "ceasefire" so you resorts to lame insults. I told you to log off old man, you're senility is showing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Can't say anything about your premature ejaculation over the nonexistent "ceasefire" so you resorts to lame insults. I told you to log off old man, you're senility is showing again.

It's honorable to stick up for your best friend. Your comrade in the circle jerk army.

You two ladies will be alright.

It's honorable to stick up for your best friend. Your comrade in the circle jerk army.

You two ladies will be alright.

Chewtoy, you seem to be obsessed with homosexuality. We know you miss your time in prison but stop projecting your fantasies onto us.

When Chewing is getting his shit kicked in by multiple posters, he will resort to calling it a circle jerk. It's his last defense mechanism before he realizes he is wrong and comes back here to admi.... wait a second, that's never happened. He doubles down on his stupidity with a gif or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    When Chewing is getting his shit kicked in by multiple posters, he will resort to calling it a circle jerk. It's his last defense mechanism before he realizes he is wrong and comes back here to admi.... wait a second, that's never happened. He doubles down on his stupidity with a gif or two.
    My favorite Chewing moment is when he admitted he gets his news from twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    My favorite Chewing moment is when he admitted he gets his news from twitter.

Clearly you've never used Twitter or understand how that works. Perhaps your parents will let you create an account one day.

[QUOTE=andgar923]What the f*ck are you talking about?

Seriously not trying to be a d^ck here but c
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 10-19-2019 at 06:38 AM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I was with you til the Putin part. The point is, we did this... for whatever reason. We knew what was gonna happen, and it happened, so why are you upset? That's what I'm talking about.

for whatever reason it's like we effectively moved troops away and to Saudi Arabia. I say 'for whatever reason' because it's not hard to guess the reason. My point is that we made a choice, you can lament the choice, but being like LOOK IT'S GOING DOWN, when they probably knew as soon as they did it that shit was gonna escalate, doesn't mean anything. And continuing to rile yourself up over the more shit that happens doesn't, either. There is likely a limit where, if they reach it, action will be taken. If it doesn't go there, then it will just be political shit and sanctions. Just like every other time.

LIVES ARE AT STAKE. Yea unfortunately, that's how shit is. People in the military have it tough in this day and age. Everyone uses each other. There's no clear enemy or ally. That's just the way it is (song.)

Edit:

Because, up to a point this was known and probably even agreed upon before it happened. Tough shit for Kurds, sure. We'll see what happens if shit gets real. Basically removing troops is like ceding land though.

-Smak
    How old are you? Seriously not trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    How old are you? Seriously not trolling.
    older than you, friend.

-Smak