Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Brook Lopez named East All-Star replacement for injured Rajon Rondo

J.R. thought he'd get in

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
    #WOW!

NBA Fan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MTing
    J.R. thought he'd get in
    lol his team already has 2 all stars and the Nets have none despite being less than 2 games behind, plus Jennings/Deron/Boozer/Smith/Horford would all deserve it over him. hes been playing well il give him that and will be a 6th man candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    No, he needs to rebound more. They're not an especially good rebounding team. And it's not like Randolph gets 13 a game. That's the one thing Gasol has to do more of...more than being aggressive and getting that FG% back up, he needs to get more rebounds.

But as far as him making it over Curry, I get that and I don't mind too much...even tho it's stupid. Hopefully, two guys drop. Hopefully, Jamal Crawford doesn't make it before Gasol. The way I'm looking at it, maybe Paul drops and maybe Howard drops (tho I doubt that). And, really, I wanna see the Spurs drop. I could see Duncan wanting to be there one more time and I could see him not caring and Popovich wanting him to rest. I do hope he drops. If three drop, then I know Marc won't get snubbed. That's good enough for me.
    Randolph was leading the league earlier this season, damn. According to B-R, his monthly averages have been 16.0, 12.3, 12.4, 9.7. Where do you want Gasol to be (10?), and what do you think his upper limit is?

Well, who in the West is likely to drop out? Is there anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Randolph was leading the league earlier this season, damn. According to B-R, his monthly averages have been 16.0, 12.3, 12.4, 9.7. Where do you want Gasol to be (10?), and what do you think his upper limit is?

Well, who in the West is likely to drop out? Is there anybody?

The ones I mentioned are the ones most likely to drop, minus something happening (it'd be cool if Lee faked an injury to get Curry there lol).

But yea, he's dropped. I think Gasol should be hitting double digits, at least. I'd like to see him get to 11, as it seems reasonable when watching him. But if he's playing the minutes he's playing, he has to hit 9...last year he was at 8.8 and dropped a lot as the season progressed. At least give me 9.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

J.R. thought he'd get in
    I thought it was going to be JR or Jennings, just because I thought they would replace guard with guard. But Lopez deserves it more than anyone else, should have made it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    I thought it was going to be JR or Jennings, just because I thought they would replace guard with guard. But Lopez deserves it more than anyone else, should have made it in the first place.
    honestly i am happy it aint JR. hes already too confident. i dont need him thinking he is some kinda superstar
    need his ass to stay in line. too much swag not always a good thing.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    honestly i am happy it aint JR. hes already too confident. i dont need him thinking he is some kinda superstar
    need his ass to stay in line. too much swag not always a good thing.
    Agreed 100%

J.R. thought he'd get in
    That dude is high lol.

Horford got robbed. More rebounds and assists than Lopez and his team is only one back of New Jersey. Stern is obviously prejudiced against Dominicans. I hope the Hawks and the Nets meet in the playoffs so Horford can destroy Lopez and show who the real All-Star is.