Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Mario Hezonja vs Adam Morrison

Adam was a very similar prospect to Hezonja coming into the league. In his stint with the Bobcats, Morrison was a solid 12 ppg scorer. He then tore his ACL and was never the same player again. Seems like the diabetes and injuries drained his athleticism away. Poor guy... just never panned out.

I think Hezonja will last longer in the league, though the similarities to Morrison are very striking. Maybe he'll be a healthy "Morrison".

Default Re: Mario Hezonja vs Adam Morrison

Ammo was always a below average athlete. He was an unathletic 3....Hezonja is an athletic 2

Banned

You've clearly never watched hezonja
    Everyone knew morrison had athletic question marks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    You've clearly never watched hezonja
    Everyone knew morrison had athletic question marks.
    But how many people have? Did you watch him play in Europe? I'm currently watching how he matches up to other athletic summer league players.

What you say might be true... but relative to other NBA players, the dynamic of athletic ability changes in the NBA. I'm curious to see how his Euroball athleticism translates to the NBA game.
    Last edited by Braincells; 07-06-2015 at 04:40 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Braincells
    Maybe... but the dynamics of athleticism change in the NBA. I'm curious to see how Euroball athleticism translates into the NBA game.
    haha i wasnt aware athleticim was ranked geographically.

Banned

Maybe... but the dynamics of athleticism change in the NBA. I'm curious to see how Euroball athleticism translates into the NBA game.
    Watch him play before posting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    haha i wasnt aware athleticim was ranked geographically.
    I can dunk in europe but when i try anywhere else i can't get the lift for some reason. Maybe gravity is stronger in the usa? Any scientists on ish?

They are nothing alike lol

Banned

Watch him play before posting.
    But I did watch him play. I am watching him play right now vs OKC as well.

I'm basing it off what I am seeing vs other NBA caliber players. How will his athleticism translate to the NBA level?

Banned

I can dunk in europe but when i try anywhere else i can't get the lift for some reason. Maybe gravity is stronger in the usa? Any scientists on ish?
    But can you do it against other NBA players who are even more athletic. I'm more referring to his athleticism relative to other NBA players. I would certainly assume playing against other freaks of nature makes you look less athletic.

Good college starter

But how many people have? Did you watch him play in Europe? I'm currently watching how he matches up to other athletic summer league players.

What you say might be true... but relative to other NBA players, the dynamic of athletic ability changes in the NBA. I'm curious to see how his Euroball athleticism translates to the NBA game.
    NBA prototype athleticism is on another level when comparing to minor leagues in Europe. If you watch the last FIBA world, our token white boy Plumlee was the most athletic player sans our team. Ammo was dunking on those helpless Euros when he played briefly at Red Star Belgrade.

Not much alike at all tbh, from what I've seen.

Anyways, I think Ammo gets shitted on way too much nowadays... I remember him being a solid rookie (scored 30 points once), with some potential and room to grow, but then he tore his ACL and everything went down the drain pretty quickly. People judge him for what he became much more than anything else
    Still a champ though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    NBA prototype athleticism is on another level when comparing to minor leagues in Europe. If you watch the last FIBA world, our token white boy Plumlee was the most athletic player sans our team. Ammo was dunking on those helpless Euros when he played briefly at Red Star Belgrade.
    That's what I was alluding to somewhat. The measure of a player's athletic ability seems to shift when it translates to the NBA game, especially considering you are going up against other freaks of nature. My position is that Mario may look like the European Kobe, but those kind of athletes are a dime a dozen in the NBA. He would have a find his niche, which is obviously shooting, to be an effective NBA player. Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what I'm seeing so far.

I rule the local playground

OP's user name is ironic

That's what I was alluding to somewhat. The measure of a player's athletic ability seems to shift when it translates to the NBA game, especially considering you are going up against other freaks of nature. My position is that Mario may look like the European Kobe, but those kind of athletes are a dime a dozen in the NBA. He would have a find his niche, which is obviously shooting, to be an effective NBA player. Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what I'm seeing so far.
    He's athletic by any measure.