Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: New pictures of Shaquille O'Neal in Cavs uniform [NBA is in trouble!!!]

Shaq's looking lean and mean in those pictures. Im eager to see how Cleveland does this next season.

Default Re: New pictures of Shaquille O'Neal in Cavs uniform [NBA is in trouble!!!]

How many regular season games they win is irrelevant. They blew their load this past year, and look where it got them? I'd be happy with 55-60.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    LAST 3 MINUTES OF THE GAME....IF YOU'RE IN THE PENALTY...JUST FOUL SHAQ EAVERY SINGLE TIME TO PREVENT LEBRON TO MAKE A PLAY
    Why? So we can get a free throw and a possession?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

I think the CAVS are in trouble.. I think he hurts this team as much as he helps them.. Just my opinion...

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    D-Rose...The bandwagon bitch who chose the best team in the league because his team wasn't good enough.
    lol yea. the minute i take him off of ignore, he replies with a hate message

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Ok, now that I've seen these pictures, NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE HAS A CHANCE TO BEAT CLEVELAND.....PERIOD.

75-7 in the regular season

16-1 in the postseason

The Cavs are not even the clear favorites at this point. I think most people would still put the Lakers and Magic ahead of them. Now if they get Artest then...

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    I think the CAVS are in trouble.. I think he hurts this team as much as he helps them.. Just my opinion...
    You're right. We should have kept Ben Wallace (who's gonna retire) and Sasha Pavlovic. Stupid move.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Please, I wonder if you even knew who the Cavs were before LeBron came around

Everyone says Laker fans are bandwagonners, what about some Cavs fans?

And clearly I'm not a bandwagoner

And you know I'm just fckin with PB, he's easy to make fun of with his dumbass predictions.

Everytime PB makes a prediction, it doesn't happen aka Larry Hughes is the missing piece...CLE beats ORL down 1-3...etc etc etc.

My record is impeccable. No one is right all the time. I'm right more often than the next closest man to me. Its not close.

NBA Finals

And you know I'm just fckin with PB, he's easy to make fun of with his dumbass predictions.

Everytime PB makes a prediction, it doesn't happen aka Larry Hughes is the missing piece...CLE beats ORL down 1-3...etc etc etc.
    hey i said nothing about you being a bandwagon fan, that was PB and no i didnt know that you was messin wit PB because everytime you say something its hate

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Good question. Where were all these "Cav fans" a decade ago? The funniest ones are those who jumped directly from the MJ bandwagon to the Lebron bandwagon. How much more transparent can you get? I bet these guys are all Brady "fans" in football too.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Ok, now that I've seen these pictures, NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE HAS A CHANCE TO BEAT CLEVELAND.....PERIOD.

75-7 in the regular season

16-1 in the postseason

Accept it, b*tches.
    the true definition of a MORON

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Ok, instead of spouting nonsense -- tell me how you beat Cleveland??

They frankly are unbeatable, IMO.

Just 1 Rational Fan lbj23clutch's Avatar

lol GTFO, why are all LA fans so negative about the Shaq trade? if you don't like Shaq then stfu! the guy produced you 3 rings.

good day.

I think anything said by PB or by someone in his threads should never be taken seriously
    your in his thread dumbass. LMAO!

FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Good question. Where were all these "Cav fans" a decade ago? The funniest ones are those who jumped directly from the MJ bandwagon to the Lebron bandwagon. How much more transparent can you get? I bet these guys are all Brady "fans" in football too.
    and at least we admit who are favorite player is, unlike you mr Fatal, having to hide behind that pippen av.