Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-12-2006, 02:26 PM   #16
Lightemup43
Saw a basketball once

YAO will stay in Houston.. Promised
Lightemup43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #17
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

**** no! you hold onto the first player in nba history to win 6th man of the year as a rookie. you hold onto that prize.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:52 AM   #18
highlite2nice
Saw a basketball once

i say if we draft brandon roy we should trade gordon. i like gordon, but we cant keep that many guards and expect to give them game time. roy looks good hes atheltic,gots good d and can even block the ball. he also has the instint to shoot the ball when time is running out.
highlite2nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:05 AM   #19
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
but duhon has potential to be john stockton.
You kidding???
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:38 PM   #20
pimpsquad1220
Saw a basketball once

Default Ben wallace+Brandon Roy=Bad News Bulls

Ok here is what i think the bulls should do..First off im new on this so i just wanna say whats up to all the bulls fans out there...I notice alot of people think we should trade gordon..honestly i think we should do this..we should sign ben wallace it is rumored he has us on his short list of cities he would like to go.We should draft brandon roy i mean come on we would have the youngest and nastiest guard combo's kirk& roy duhon & ben gordon...
keep chandler and sign ben wallace...But to trade ben gordon would be pure insanity...I also heard that they might want to draft ty thomas and i dunno if that would be a good idea or not because as much of a freak of an athlete he it might be a project and he might be a star but i think they should draft roy personally i think he is gonna be a star...These are just my opinions tho

here is what our line up would look like next year

kirk Hinrich-pg
brandon roy-sg
luol deng sf
tyson chandler-pf
ben wallace-c
then u bring in ben every half way point in each quater and use him as ur 6th man
that would be a sick line up
pimpsquad1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:41 PM   #21
Inspector Rick
I rule the local playground

I would like to keep Ben, and there's two ways of going about this.

We add a defensive minded swingman to go alongside our guards (ala Pietus). Or we aim for a more tradional SG (someone who SHOULD log the majority of the mins at the 2) and make Ben our fulltime 6th man, but we would have to trade Duhon in order for that to work. Which I dont wanna do, Duh is practically my favorite Bull right now.

Really, we can easily get by with the guard rotation we have now, infact I love it. Our main glaring weakness is in our frontcourt. Defenses can collaspe on BG, Kirk and Duh cuz theres no one who warrants any respect downlow. Chandler? Malik? OTHELLA? The **** outta here. Find a big man who has anything that resembles a post game and watch this Bulls team flourish.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 05:02 PM   #22
pimpsquad1220
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
I would like to keep Ben, and there's two ways of going about this.

We add a defensive minded swingman to go alongside our guards (ala Pietus). Or we aim for a more tradional SG (someone who SHOULD log the majority of the mins at the 2) and make Ben our fulltime 6th man, but we would have to trade Duhon in order for that to work. Which I dont wanna do, Duh is practically my favorite Bull right now.

Really, we can easily get by with the guard rotation we have now, infact I love it. Our main glaring weakness is in our frontcourt. Defenses can collaspe on BG, Kirk and Duh cuz theres no one who warrants any respect downlow. Chandler? Malik? OTHELLA? The **** outta here. Find a big man who has anything that resembles a post game and watch this Bulls team flourish.

Adding peitus would be insane....instead of drafting roy you can sign big ben and draft aldridge or ty thomas..i think we would be a threatin the frount court..
Old 06-14-2006, 05:07 PM   #23
pimpsquad1220
Saw a basketball once

Default who is going to chicago at #2?

Alright guys i wanna get a census of all of the great bulls fans out there

who do you think the bulls will draft
and who do you want them to draft

Lamarcus Alridge
Tyrus Thomas
Brandon Roy
Adam Morrison

i think they will take roy

i want them to take lamarcus and alot of mock drafts say they are taking tyrus thomas so what do u guys think?
Old 06-14-2006, 06:21 PM   #24
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

ty thomas...i guess. i want them to trade the 2 first rounders for a proven star. whatever john paxson does, i pretty much agree with at this point because he has a proven track record of success with not only trades but also drafting quality players.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:23 AM   #25
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

We keep Gordon. Get Aldridge & Brewer with our picks (that'd be a terrific draft for us).

Sign Peja or Wallace to give us a proven veteran. Or we trade for a star like KG or JO and solidify us to be contenders in the East.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #26
king_gordon
Banned

Default wow

hell na nanan annanan ananna
king_gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #27
king_gordon
Banned

no way trade ben hell no ****
king_gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:44 AM   #28
idizzle
Good college starter

I say if you can get a bonfafide star that could get you further in the playoffs go for it, but other than that keep him.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: