Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: You have to lose the finals, who do you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Yeah, this is LeBron's easily.

You could argue LeBron's 2007 finals were as bad as 2004 Kobe's, given every game in that Spurs/Cavs series was close. IIRC all games were decided well into the 4th quarter.

Damn. Bron shit himself in not 1 BUT 2 finals
    Not all of the games were close. Games 1 they were down 15 heading into the 4th and Game 2 IIRC it was almost 30 points. Games 3 & 4 he really wet the bed.

- Game 3 - Lebron 25 pts on 39%, 7 ast to 5 turnovers. Cavs only lose by 3 as Lebron missed game-tying 3
    - Game 4 - 24 pts on 30 shots (33% shooting), 10 ast to 6 turnovers. Cavs only lose by 1 as Lebron goes 2/6 from the FT line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    2007 Bron, 2011 Bron, 2014 Bron, 2015 Bron vs 2004 Kobe, 2008 Kobe

2008 Kobe >>> All 4 Lebron's runner up years
    Lol, LeBron's last 2 Finals were easily better than Kobe's in '08

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    Not all of the games were close. Games 1 they were down 15 heading into the 4th and Game 2 IIRC it was almost 30 points. Games 3 & 4 he really wet the bed.

- Game 3 - Lebron 25 pts on 39%, 7 ast to 5 turnovers. Cavs only lose by 3 as Lebron missed game-tying 3
    - Game 4 - 24 pts on 30 shots (33% shooting), 10 ast to 6 turnovers. Cavs only lose by 1 as Lebron goes 2/6 from the FT line.
    True. I think it was game 2 where Cleveland cut the deficit to single digits in the 4th. Guy played awful throughout the series, but especially @ home just as you pointed out.

That was the series Pop exposed the world to LeBron's shooting inability.

Decent college freshman

True. I think it was game 2 where Cleveland cut the deficit to single digits in the 4th. Guy played awful throughout the series, but especially @ home just as you pointed out.

That was the series Pop exposed the world to LeBron's shooting inability.
    In Game 2 Cleveland outscored them by like 15 or so in the 4th to make it look closer than it actually was.

His play the last 2 Games are especially why I never give him a pass for this Finals. He should've never been swept and if he plays better in the last 2 Games, the series is 2-2 heading to Game 5 @ Home.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Bron. Just turn off the aircon and its over babyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings

Funny how you conveniently leave out his 12 point 4th quarter in game 3 and how he scored or assisted on 21 of Cleveland's 30 points in the 4th of game 4.

In any other situation you always post his 4th quarter stats to fit your agenda why not now?

But then again you and that kuniva idiot irrationally hate on Bron for whatever reason.

Not sure why West is in the list. He performed near Jordan level in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Funny how you conveniently leave out his 12 point 4th quarter in game 3 and how he scored or assisted on 21 of Cleveland's 30 points in the 4th of game 4.
    Was this during or after the Spurs dared LeBron to shoot?

Along with the turnovers and bad defense he shot the ball like shit, and you're here jerking off to this performance?

Clown.

LeBald. As long as he doesnt have a super stacked team with at least 2 superstars, its a guaranteed L.

Decent college freshman

1a kobe
    1b carmelo
    2a lebron
    2b miller

Lebron I would only be afraid that he'd leave my team before it's over

Was this during or after the Spurs dared LeBron to shoot?

Along with the turnovers and bad defense he shot the ball like shit, and you're here jerking off to this performance?

Clown.
    Pointing out a statistical fact is jerking off to it? Fkn dumbass.

I never stated that he shot great, I simply pointed out how he conveniently left out his 4th quarter scoring, which kept the game close in the first place.

You stay making shit assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Pointing out a statistical fact is jerking off to it? Fkn dumbass.

I never stated that he shot great, I simply pointed out how he conveniently left out his 4th quarter scoring, which kept the game close in the first place.

You stay making shit assumptions.
    What was the point of even bringing it up, when it's common knowledge the guy played a terrible series regardless?

Do you want a pat on the back or something? You're probably the only poster here that actually lives vicariously through LeBron.

Good talk.

LeBron only lost one finals that he should have won so this is kind of a dumb thread.

If we did research, we'd probably find that West and Wilt were generally not to blame for their teams losing either.

What was the point of even bringing it up, when it's common knowledge the guy played a terrible series regardless?

Do you want a pat on the back or something? You're probably the only poster here that actually lives vicariously through LeBron.

Good talk.
    How stupid are you man?

That dude posted Lebrons stats and stated that the games were still close. Indicating that Lebron's poor play was the main reason they lost.

I argued against by posting Lebrons 4th quarter scoring to show that he was the main reason the game ended close in the 1st place.

I was debating with him, you haven't even provided anything useful whatsoever.

And how is defending a player I'm a fan of using facts living through him? I already play basketball, quite well, on a level you can only have wet dreams of.
    Why are you so salty, got cut from your middle school team?